Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxybest View Post
    Could someone please teach me how to use this script? It's my first time using an AHK script. Do i just double click on it and thats it? thank you.
    The free version is severely outdated. 90% of the scripts won't work properly, you can fix them yourself if you can understand my coding. But it's just a matter of clicking on the script you want to use.

Mind you though, your brightness in game needs to be set to the second "notch" and the window size needs to be "fixed" for any of the scripts to work, and it was also coded using the "OSBuddy" client, so using that may be necessary too, I've never attempted to use it on another client, I'm assuming there would be issues though.

There's "?" Buttons next to each of the scripts that specifically tell you how to use them.
    Last edited by Lord Sammich; 01-12-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    This games old lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    decent

Thanks
    Lord Sammich,

How long after your temp ban did you continue using your scripts? Did you change your habits at all? I received a 2 day ban and am curious as to how I should proceed. I understand that botting always carries a risk.

I made some improvements to the knight thieving script (the version in this thread tends to walk down beside the knight, which draws anger and reports from other players when they see you eating and thieving, but not moving to prevent the knight from despawning). I implemented a fix for that, but before I did I was reported on 2 occasions while afk. I later switched to woodcutting in the guild, and was banned about a week and a half after first being reported while thieving (got 97 thieving, then cut willows in the guild for about 4 days. Received a 2 day ban). Before using the scripts, I used a basic RNG function to randomize the sleep intervals and the clicking areas in order to hopefully reduce the chance of being caught (I use this in my own scripts).

Can you weigh in on whether you think the ban was entirely due to the reports I received, or if the game could be detecting the script? I wrote a few simple scripts early last year to get 4 or 5 bankstanding 99s, as well as 81 mining, and didn't get banned despite using them for 12 hours a day. The main difference between my scripts and yours is that you use pixelsearch, whereas I take advantage of the fact that the game camera no longer rotates (and thus I simply let the mouse click in a rectangle on my screen instead of searching for a pixel by color), so I'm wondering if the system can detect that your script always clicks on the same color plus or minus one or so shades.

Obviously you would probably just be speculating, but I appreciate anything you may have to say. I'm most interested in using the fishing script next (and last), but I'm being overly cautious right now due to this temp ban.
    Last edited by natedog3113; 01-24-2018 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Forgot that it's a new year

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by natedog3113 View Post
    Lord Sammich,

How long after your temp ban did you continue using your scripts? Did you change your habits at all? I received a 2 day ban and am curious as to how I should proceed. I understand that botting always carries a risk.

I made some improvements to the knight thieving script (the version in this thread tends to walk down beside the knight, which draws anger and reports from other players when they see you eating and thieving, but not moving to prevent the knight from despawning). I implemented a fix for that, but before I did I was reported on 2 occasions while afk. I later switched to woodcutting in the guild, and was banned about a week and a half after first being reported while thieving (got 97 thieving, then cut willows in the guild for about 4 days. Received a 2 day ban). Before using the scripts, I used a basic RNG function to randomize the sleep intervals and the clicking areas in order to hopefully reduce the chance of being caught (I use this in my own scripts).

Can you weigh in on whether you think the ban was entirely due to the reports I received, or if the game could be detecting the script? I wrote a few simple scripts early last year to get 4 or 5 bankstanding 99s, as well as 81 mining, and didn't get banned despite using them for 12 hours a day. The main difference between my scripts and yours is that you use pixelsearch, whereas I take advantage of the fact that the game camera no longer rotates (and thus I simply let the mouse click in a rectangle on my screen instead of searching for a pixel by color), so I'm wondering if the system can detect that your script always clicks on the same color plus or minus one or so shades.

Obviously you would probably just be speculating, but I appreciate anything you may have to say. I'm most interested in using the fishing script next (and last), but I'm being overly cautious right now due to this temp ban.
    Nate do you have skype or other ways to reach u out, like email? I would like to talk with u!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xfusion97 View Post
    Nate do you have skype or other ways to reach u out, like email? I would like to talk with u!
    Sure! You can email me at
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 06-01-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks
    cool, looks like de decent one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Minor Update
    25/1/2018 Fixed a minor issue with both of the blast furnace scripts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry to hear about the leak man, but nice script

Thanks
    nice dude. update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hehehhehehehhe this

Thanks
    Im running the latest version. Are you going to update the fletching for the new fletching interface? Added you on steam btw

Thanks
    Thank you for this, works great!

Thanks
    wow men its cool thanks . . . . . very thanks

Thanks
    ty nice open source

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast