Thanks

Fantasy Tennis Hack

Hi all,
    I'm here to request a hack for a old online game: Fantasy Tennis. Game was closed 9 years ago, but some people create a private server and release the game again.
    You can download and register here: https://jftse.com/

The hack ideally has to ball freeze, so guardians (bosses) will not attack you. Then, it also has to get more damage from items (quick slot Q-W-E) like crabs, meteor, blizzard, etc... but not to do one hit kill, because game will not give you exp in that case.

Lot of other user already have their own hacks, but I'm not an engineer/expert in online game hack. I've tried with cheat engine and other tools, but it is very difficult for me. I've wanted this hack since I played Fantasy Tennis years ago, but I never will be able to do it by myself.

Please, can someone make it for me? I will be happy to help you perfect this project, so ask me for everything information you need.

Examples of hack made in the past:

Last edited by Takitaro1992; 03-09-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks
    Did you find any? im still looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Takitaro1992 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm here to request a hack for a old online game: Fantasy Tennis. Game was closed 9 years ago, but some people create a private server and release the game again.
    You can download and register here: https://jftse.com/

The hack ideally has to ball freeze, so guardians (bosses) will not attack you. Then, it also has to get more damage from items (quick slot Q-W-E) like crabs, meteor, blizzard, etc... but not to do one hit kill, because game will not give you exp in that case.

Lot of other user already have their own hacks, but I'm not an engineer/expert in online game hack. I've tried with cheat engine and other tools, but it is very difficult for me. I've wanted this hack since I played Fantasy Tennis years ago, but I never will be able to do it by myself.

Please, can someone make it for me? I will be happy to help you perfect this project, so ask me for everything information you need.

Examples of hack made in the past: