Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

i need buckbuster screenshot blocker

it would really help me if someone could tell me how to make it so that punkbuster can't take screen shots of u thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy0069 View Post
    it would really help me if someone could tell me how to make it so that punkbuster can't take screen shots of u thanks

???

PB can't make a screenshot of your computer. Where did you heard that??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i have seen someone post in on this site thats y i know its true and it would really help if someone could help me out here

Thanks
    im pretty sute PB dosnt take screenshots in this game because there isnt player run servers like in CoD2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    what i mean is to stop people from taking screen shots of u i have seen someone posting something like that on here

Thanks
    you cant stop people from taking SS of you since that is run on their client not yours...only thing you can do is use hacks they cant see such as u.ammo stamina no recoil no spread(dont use no spread in CQC) wallhack no fog etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    well i have a weapon hack that actually works and i have been banned twice cuz of people taking ss of me with them and its starting to piss me off

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy0069 View Post
    what i mean is to stop people from taking screen shots of u i have seen someone posting something like that on here
    Umm thats different. PunkBuster cant take a screeny of your computer only other people can. Other people will always be able to take a screeny. There is a way to disable that but its risky! I never tried it before.

The only way is that you make a hacks that acesses the warrock process and controls other players view. So the hack finds the adress of players and their screen get white if they are in guest mode.

Thats the only way i think. But i also think you can get banned fast. With bypass or with out it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by terminator9955 View Post
    Umm thats different. PunkBuster cant take a screeny of your computer only other people can. Other people will always be able to take a screeny. There is a way to disable that but its risky! I never tried it before.

The only way is that you make a hacks that acesses the warrock process and controls other players view. So the hack finds the adress of players and their screen get white if they are in guest mode.

Thats the only way i think. But i also think you can get banned fast. With bypass or with out it.
    you cant edit someone elses client, only your own

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unseenss View Post
    you cant edit someone elses client, only your own
    NO thats not true. You can acess everything that acesses warrock process. You only have to know how.

Thanks
    yes...everything that acsesses the WR process on YOUR computer

you could do this clientside if you hacked the way it sends the information to other players without PB and WR being able to tell that something is wrong

and if you got it to work there would be no need for it then because that would also make you invisible, and you probably wouldnt be able to kill people either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    punk buster can take screen shots, it does for almost all the other punkbuster enabled games, AA, BF2, COD, it takes screenshots of when ur using a hack so people can do a mass ban later or use it as evidence when you argue about the ban
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    punk buster can take screen shots, it does for almost all the other punkbuster enabled games, AA, BF2, COD, it takes screenshots of when ur using a hack so people can do a mass ban later or use it as evidence when you argue about the ban
    so it does take SS in this game? gay...something else to try to get around now >.>