-previously posted on the general section of the forum but this might be a better place to do so, sorry-

Hi everyone,

I've come to your place with quite an unusual request; I'm the happy owner of an old-school pinball machine from 1989 and it's really awesome but unfortunately the paintjob didn't age very well and on some spots of the playfield the paint is starting to crack and peel off. My plan is to get rid of the old paint and print on 1:1 size sticker decals the original image of the playfield. As you might imagine, finding scans and photos of good quality on the internet is almost impossible for machines this old.

But there's hope, there's a videogame named "Pinball Arcade" where the devs created exact 3D reproductions of those machines. So I tried to access the textures used for the 3D model of the pinball machine but it seems like they are all stored in a .rez file. I've already tried numerous rez extracting/unpacking tools without any success and since I've seen that some of you guys like to play around with those ressource files, I wondered if one of you knew how to browse those or if somebody had the knowledge required to reverse the packing process and access the ressources.

I would be very thankful to anyone willing to help and I would gladly send a box of some fine swiss chocolate to whoever answers my request !
Since I'm having trouble attaching the .Rez file that I believe contains the textures, sounds and all the stuff that concern the machine (it simply disapears after upload) Send me a PM if you are interested in helping and I'll forward the link to download it from google drive. Also mention an email I can reply to because I won't be allowed to use PMs before posting 10 times.

Thanks for reading my request,

r3troDuke