Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

PUBG Global Ban Bypass?

So I recently got banned on pubg using an esp and had a couple of questions...

First, I have a hard drive that I've been meaning to replace with an ssd and was wondering if I just completely ditch my hard drive and install a new ssd with a fresh copy of windows will this bypass my hwid ban on pubg?

And lastly, I would have to change my ip address before I do any of this correct? Is the hard drive and ip the only thing BattleEye keeps track of? And Obviously I would never sign back into my banned steam acc on the new ssd because I don't want any traces. Any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThatMilo View Post
    So I recently got banned on pubg using an esp and had a couple of questions...

First, I have a hard drive that I've been meaning to replace with an ssd and was wondering if I just completely ditch my hard drive and install a new ssd with a fresh copy of windows will this bypass my hwid ban on pubg?

And lastly, I would have to change my ip address before I do any of this correct? Is the hard drive and ip the only thing BattleEye keeps track of? And Obviously I would never sign back into my banned steam acc on the new ssd because I don't want any traces. Any help on the matter would be appreciated.
    Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Not necessary. fresh account is all you really need. Don't hack again and you'll be fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smatdude13 View Post
    Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Not necessary. fresh account is all you really need. Don't hack again and you'll be fine.
    im pretty sure they take note of your hwid so I doubt a new acc is all you need to do

Thanks
    im pretty sure they take note of your hwid so I doubt a new acc is all you need to do
    Change your HWID then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If its a BattleEye global ban you dont really need anything but a new PUBG account. I dont believe they HWID or IP ban.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehuehuehue View Post
    If its a BattleEye global ban you dont really need anything but a new PUBG account. I dont believe they HWID or IP ban.
    In my experience with BE, they will only use IP or HWID for constant repeated bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by smatdude13 View Post
    In my experience with BE, they will only use IP or HWID for constant repeated bans.
    Interesting, i guess its different depending on the game because ive been BE banned on Arma 2 probably 20 times with the same IP. this was a while ago though so i guess its changed.

Thanks
    Interesting, i guess its different depending on the game because ive been BE banned on Arma 2 probably 20 times with the same IP. this was a while ago though so i guess its changed.
    All of my experience is from A2/A3/SA so I hope it's applicable here but I doubt they do anything different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yep they use HWID and IP...

Thanks
    well since this is my first ban on any BattleEye game do you think they'd take note of my hwid/ip?

Thanks
    PUBG global bans only require you to buy the game again, was global banned on pubg before the ban wave for the .pak files and all I made was a new account with new telephone/email and I also changed my IP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flik4500 View Post
    PUBG global bans only require you to buy the game again, was global banned on pubg before the ban wave for the .pak files and all I made was a new account with new telephone/email and I also changed my IP.
    I would appreciate it a ton if you told me how to change my ip, im a noob when it comes to most of this. I know I can use a vpn but I don't want it slowing down my internet. And some people might say to just "google it" but I'd rather just hear what used to change your ip, thanks.

Thanks
    I would appreciate it a ton if you told me how to change my ip, im a noob when it comes to most of this. I know I can use a vpn but I don't want it slowing down my internet. And some people might say to just "google it" but I'd rather just hear what used to change your ip, thanks.
    Vidim da si iz Srbije.

Sent PM

- - - Updated - - -

Vidim da si iz Srbije.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flik4500 View Post
    Vidim da si iz Srbije.

Sent PM
    yeah haha and okay thanks

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -