Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Let's continue on this: the future of MPGH

So on a previous thread an ad for a discord group was requested and we all sh!t on the poster, though all of us agree and welcome the decision.

Let's take a moment as a free community to see where we would like to go.

I don't mind helping the forum, I would love to actually as would many others. I work full time, I have money to spare and would happily help invest in keeping our forum going.

HOWEVER; in return I expect the admins to listen to the members of the community, and not act like dictators and overrule the opinions and votes of the people in the forum.

We all protested the IM decision so hard, yet it was forced upon us, those who donate and keep the forum going, why?
    Then the staff decide to remove the IM decision, great, but you can't expect any loyalty and understanding from a community who was just forced to accept whatever the admin gives. Letalone free input of our own time and efforts.

There is no clear goal - there is no communication - we're just drifting.
    Let me advise you as an operations consultant with years of operations managing experience.

I advise you to do the following:
    Set a clear future
    a) Have a free discussion with the community: what would we, as MPGH, like to be? Be transparant, are we limited in certain directions because of government watch, are we trying to avoid a certain type of interaction etc.
    1. Where do we see ourselves going? Do we want to be a community of streamers, video editors, clans and groups in games? Or do we want to be a cheating platform with black market services? Or perhaps both?
    b) Decide together with the community based on the numbers and input you receive, where we take the forum.
    Set a few objectives to reach that goal, perhaps it all seems like a lot and hard to achieve, but once you write it down with the help of your community, we simply set tasks and objectives for ourselves which we cross off one by one.
    a) If we're moving towards a different type of community, remove the limitations or insert limitations and push the forum in a certain direction.
    b) Seek outside influences that might help the community thrive; are we removing all the illegal stuff? Well, get some well known names into the community, youtubers, big gaming clans, encourage active interaction. If it takes a budget, I'm certain a few will be happy to donate in order to assist the forum.
    c) Do we wish to remain a black market/cheats/all-in-one type of community? Let's talk to a few cheat developers who are already out there, if necessary we'll even become resellers, it doesn't matter as long as we can provide a safe environment for the average cheater to find what they seek.
    Encourage, encourage, encourage and communicate.
    a) All MPGH users are unaware of anything that is going on. Are we planning on improving? Are we planning on just doing what we are now, are we planning on developing a new platform, nobody knows. Communicate your situation with the members, a lot of us are older and are wise in these things, as you mentioned you're sick of doing everything alone; let us help you.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Vice (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @arunforce Why not just post the discord link and get the ball rolling?

I'd also be willing to help financially contribute to the future of the website and the community.
    ArmA 3 Money / Level Service

silence wench, i do not wish to be horny.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101101 01100001 01101111

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasuke For This Useful Post:

Snake (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ohhhh finally word discord is unbanned

Now few things to do

ALLOW SELLERS TO EDIT THREADS
    Vouch system
    Allow services / stuff to be sold ... does not have to be refunding/SE

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trol553 For This Useful Post:

Snake (08-03-2023),Vice (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    @arunforce @Dave84311 Make an official thread for suggestions.

Solutions can only be implemented if there's a vision.

The direction of the forum can only be decided by Arun/Dave but the people active on here can peddle suggestions. Arun and Dave need to provide input to this post, if they're down with going forward with this I'm good with taking initiative.

Once a direction has been decided on, the work that needs to be put in can be done.

For that, community members who have the skills to implement that work need to volunteer their time/money to hire someone.

Right off the bat, I think Discord needs to be allowed again, IM is outdated/extremely unreliable.

Game hacking is dead and not something anyone wants. The marketplace is an important issue, most forums like MPGH have a thriving marketplace which creates an incentive for community building. You need to give a reason for people to congregate, the idea of "community is not enough. MPGH needs to rebrand towards a specific niche.

Creating a new community from the ground up and having it be successful is much harder than creating a community that already has a decent base. That existing base exists because something there was/is something common with the people who formed or joined that community.

What do MPGH members have in common?

1) Marketplace Users
    2) Game hacking (Dead common interest)
    3) Gamers (For the most part)

I can't think of anything else, but Gaming and the Marketplace seem like two things that are still a commonality.

MPGH was a one-stop-shop for things people had a lot of interest in (Game hacks, marketplace, community, discussions), and in my opinion, that needs to be the standard going ahead.

Ideas for reviving MPGH:

Bolster the marketplace, and add Discord back as a mode of communication.

Provide a "product". MPGH attracted people because MPGH offered hacks, but after game hacks died out then the marketplace attracted people, people came for both of those things and stayed for the community. Once there was nothing to offer, the community stayed alive for a while before fizzling out because there was nothing to offer.

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe an MPGH ran game like BT. I know a lot of people would jump on here every day to even play 30 minutes of BT or engage with each other on the game, leading them back to here. It seems like a far-fetched idea, but I'm sure people would offer to work on it, and I would as well.

Just a dumbed-down simplified shitty list of potential ideas. Some long-term compilation of ideas from the community that is still here would provide much-needed high-quality visions and suggestions.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Snake (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If anything, posting that outside contact is allowed again has shown that there are a bunch of morons in the community who aren't satisfied with anything. The same people who complained about IM are the same ones that are complaining or saying shit about allowing outside contact again.

We have a pretty good idea of where we want to take MPGH in terms of content and marketplace. Hacking content will still be around but not so much of a hard focus on it. More of a technical, educational, security, or resource-sharing perspective for those things. The marketplace will still be around with a stronger feature set, but we're not budging on staying away from hyper-illegal things being sold. Neither of us is a fan of being on the Notorious Markeplaces List year after year, but we're happy with something along the lines of "MPGH - The Dark Arts". A lot of the changes require custom software to be built to accommodate the engagement, consumption, and also modernization of all services.

We also know what steps need to be taken. We can make a whole ass highly detailed document for everything that needs to be done but that really doesn't matter because no one is going to lend a helping hand to manage or actually get those things remaining done. Saying "let the community help" is a lost cause because the community doesn't really help, there have been many calls to action over the years and no one really comes around.

We've been open and looking for literally anyone interested to actually help but no one has come forward. Making a new post about it isn't going to change that.

Your post is actually a huge joke. No one actually comes forward to help. There have been 4 people who helped with a few things so far but all are pretty short-lived, except for one.

Yet again I will say, if someone wants to help with development, design, setting up community (Disc), or anything else you think you can help with, add me on IM or on Discord: flengo

I look forward to no one contact me again
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaydow View Post
    Game hacking is dead and not something anyone wants.
    It depends on how you look at it. The P2C scene is still very much there, but the scene here, in terms of free stuff, has mostly died out as not many people wanna put in the work for that, without any kind of potential monetary gain it seems like. There are few who are willing to put in the time to make free cheats, and not look for any monetary reward, and instead share and help others learn.

Although, MPGH is still a fantastic learning resource for budding developers, and even experienced ones.

IM was a huge issue for me anytime I came to use the marketplace as the option doesn't show up for me 9/10 times, and I assume a lot of others have that issue so it kinda just turns them away from the marketplace if there isn't an alternative way to get in touch with the Seller unless they reply to the thread.

Discord would be a great way to get real-time suggestions and feedback from anyone willing in the community. Also let's Sellers have a better platform to reach out to Buyers, and vice versa.

I also don't know if the P2C scene will ever be considered to come here, the marketplace is already there for it, just unsure of the other requirements or potential issues that could arise from that.
    ArmA 3 Money / Level Service

silence wench, i do not wish to be horny.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101101 01100001 01101111

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    If anything, posting that outside contact is allowed again has shown that there are a bunch of morons in the community who aren't satisfied with anything. The same people who complained about IM are the same ones that are complaining or saying shit about allowing outside contact again.

We have a pretty good idea of where we want to take MPGH in terms of content and marketplace. Hacking content will still be around but not so much of a hard focus on it. More of a technical, educational, security, or resource-sharing perspective for those things. The marketplace will still be around with a stronger feature set, but we're not budging on staying away from hyper-illegal things being sold. Neither of us is a fan of being on the Notorious Markeplaces List year after year, but we're happy with something along the lines of "MPGH - The Dark Arts". A lot of the changes require custom software to be built to accommodate the engagement, consumption, and also modernization of all services.

We also know what steps need to be taken. We can make a whole ass highly detailed document for everything that needs to be done but that really doesn't matter because no one is going to lend a helping hand to manage or actually get those things remaining done. Saying "let the community help" is a lost cause because the community doesn't really help, there have been many calls to action over the years and no one really comes around.

We've been open and looking for literally anyone interested to actually help but no one has come forward. Making a new post about it isn't going to change that.

Your post is actually a huge joke. No one actually comes forward to help. There have been 4 people who helped with a few things so far but all are pretty short-lived, except for one.

Yet again I will say, if someone wants to help with development, design, setting up community (Disc), or anything else you think you can help with, add me on IM or on Discord: flengo

I look forward to no one contact me again
    A little agressive but let's take the primary points from your post and summarize it into workable points:

1. You already know what you need to do and what the future holds for MPGH.

Okay great, you're looking for community help, instead of making april fool threads, announce the way you see MPGH going. Announce where you wish to go and what you need help with, allow people to give their opinions and suggestions and see which of those points are achievable and urgent for short-term improvement.

2. You reached out for help from the community but received no help.

Consider the timeline:
    1. An IM program is forced on the community members, people who donated money, time, effort into the free MPGH community. MPGH lost lots of points there. On top of that, the feedback given by the community was ignored and even bashed by the staff.
    2. A very long time of lack of communication and purpose. You expect contributors to give free contributions but do not wish to communicate the plans, do not wish to provide a timeline, do not wish to provide a roadmap. Why would someone contribute for free? Would you expect investors to invest in a dying company that has no future plans or reason to continue?

Believe it or not, I don't have to make this post. I charge clients high hourly fees for this type of advice, instead of getting on the high horse; appreciate your community trying to make something happen and listen to the feedback.

I do really have to comment on this:

Let me ask; did you expect no reaction from a community that had to deal with this terrible chatbox for years, after years of crying and asking for it to stop, MPGH decides; oh you know what, let's drop it, anyone who replies negatively on these years of forcing and abusing is an idiot and doesn't appreciate anything
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    1. You already know what you need to do and what the future holds for MPGH.
    You're actually a moron as if we didn't make threads for what we need help with and what we plan on doing. Actually delusional. FYI, there was no April Fool's day thread this year.

2. You reached out for help from the community but received no help.
    This isn't something new or something with the most recent endeavours. Lack of community help has been common since even before IM. Even the IM project itself had people sign up, but reportedly no one actually did anything. Which is what usually happens. We also did have a roadmap and stuff laid out, but they were never met due to people dropping out or not actually doing anything repeatedly.

There's no point in really arguing about it because in a matter of time, you'll see for yourself again that even with this thread the same thing is gonna happen. People are gonna say some shit but no one is going to volunteer.

And yes, complaining about something for long and then again complaining after finally getting it is idiotic as fuck.

Believe it or not, I don't have to make this post. I charge clients high hourly fees for this type of advice, instead of getting on the high horse; appreciate your community trying to make something happen and listen to the feedback.
    Poor clients getting scammed

As for appreciation, anyone who has actually helped knows how much I have appreciated their efforts and contributions. Anyone who is willing to help, I appreciate that greatly as well. The only thing is there aren't many that actually do help. The community is not "trying to make something happen", no one is coming forward to actually help. We're all pretty tired of it, just the same as I'm sure people are tired of no change.

I'm ready to be proven wrong at any point and have people offer help and actually help. Saying I'll help is easy, most people don't actually contribute anything after signing up though.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    you allow outside contact = bitchin
    you dont allow outside contact = bitching
    you do upgrades = bitching
    you ask for help or even ideas = Bitching
    all that is left bitching regard anythign and you guys see front of mpgh
    at background we have been talking came up with ideas what to do what not do to
    lots of coding desgin for upgrade is done as well need more help to merge codes its not a new site to many post and threads.
    we have been trying to do shit same amount as you guys wanted im just a normal MPGH user i dont care about staff status i got if i can help i do if i cant least i can do is Idea
    but limited resource lack of help
    its free fucking community dont forget that Arun opened a thread for AD help all we got was joking we got it done in backgroun by GFX and staff team once again there is lack of help and to much expection with limited access and time we got

if can help and improve if cant its cool don't bitch pls
    stop making threads MPGH is dead mpgh is gone etc we are not blind we try to do the best if anyone got a better idea bump us ask us we will talk and do change toward it

red notifcion at top of site asking for developer help even on small coding how many do you think we got ?

anyway people things are done in background dont decide or judge each staff doing what is good at and trying help non of us get paid or anything staff staus = dealing with people your brain get fried

well anyway if got legit idea or can really help boost mpgh we galdy hear it we can make sticky thread for that as well but will die with in week with to many trolling inside

feel free to add me on email TG IM or any place im at and drop me idea will pass it up toward Arund Dave and Flengo

we have seen few sample of upgrade
    we know idea they have
    we have idea app for mpgh as well
    but we are alone in this and trying ....

wish you all well.

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerila For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-03-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Seems like people on a free forum think they’re owed something.

The amount of transactions and personal gain people have made from this forum is immeasurable even with IM.

MPGH doesn’t overlook these trades/sales, and they don’t take percentages of any part of them. The only time staff interferes is with scam reports or if threads don’t meet requirements.

Sellers have no right to complain. IMO
    Last edited by Hennessy; 08-03-2023 at 12:32 PM.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (08-03-2023),Charion (08-03-2023),[MPGH]Flengo (08-04-2023),[MPGH]Ghost (08-08-2023),Xenon~ (08-04-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It would be amazing to help, but I don't know much of GFX, Coding or anything related to that, the only thing I could do is maybe give some ideas (even though I ain't even bright regards to that as well), or help some sections that has "active community" behind it, such as sections where people post outside links to get cheats, etc. That would be the only help I could possibly do..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    Seems like people on a free forum think they’re owed something.

The amount of transactions and personal gain people have made from this forum is immeasurable even with IM.

MPGH doesn’t overlook these trades/sales, and they don’t take percentages of any part of them. The only time staff interferes is with scam reports or if threads don’t meet requirements.

Sellers have no right to complain. IMO
    If I remember correctly (can confirm / correct it if it's wrong), is that a middleman could take some type of cut from assisting the trade, I don't remember where I got this information from, so it's hard to pinpoint it.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'll try to make this less inflammatory than some of the other posts here, I just want people to understand the position we are in. The staff here are volunteers, we do this only to support a forum we have spent years of our lives on. Claims that we are dictatorial assholes simply because we uphold rules are appalling. I see where a lot of posts like this are coming from, but they typically cherry pick information that supports their case.

b) Decide together with the community based on the numbers and input you receive, where we take the forum.
    Set a few objectives to reach that goal, perhaps it all seems like a lot and hard to achieve, but once you write it down with the help of your community, we simply set tasks and objectives for ourselves which we cross off one by one.
    We have had numerous suggestion threads and dedicated suggestions subsection that has been around forever, we have had fundraising efforts and we do make efforts to improve the overall forum. We even had a thread with a timeline of what we wanted to do for a forum upgrade with examples of progress, but because of lack of volunteers the project is stagnant. Anytime we do these things we always have the typical smartasses complaining and joking about everything. What do you think a new user thinks when they come to the forum and the first things they see is a bunch of people saying the forum is dead and that nothing is done right? While crowdsourcing ideas and projects is good in theory it always ends the same way. The concept that we should immediately make every thought or project we have public information is ludicrous, it just makes people whine about them not being completed, delayed or that it isn't the idea they had in mind.

a) If we're moving towards a different type of community, remove the limitations or insert limitations and push the forum in a certain direction.
    Things like this are exactly why I don't believe people understand the position we are in. Inserting limitations like using an onsite messaging app or disallowing blackhat marketplace threads are some of the main reasons detractors blame for "the death of MPGH". Going the other way isn't any better either, this exact thread has complaints regarding us reallowing IM, that we should have done it immediately because people didn't like it. Other people saying we should essentially be a safe harbour for people selling fraud services must be completely out of their minds. I personally am not greatly onboard with some of the questionable things people are selling even now.

This is what I mean about people just claiming that if we listened to the community everything would be immediately better. It's easy to say just develop new functionality or tool for free or paid use, but try to think about how it would be done. It's easy to say people will donate and yes some people have donated to improvement projects (myself included), but the amount of cost involved in hiring someone for essentially fulltime freelance development work is not going to happen. Read some of these and try to understand our point of view, how do we build this, how do we implement this and how do we market this or even just what do they even mean by this?

Provide a "product". MPGH attracted people because MPGH offered hacks, but after game hacks died out then the marketplace attracted people, people came for both of those things and stayed for the community. Once there was nothing to offer, the community stayed alive for a while before fizzling out because there was nothing to offer.
    What kind of product?

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Allow services / stuff to be sold ... does not have to be refunding/SE
    Like what? What are you not allowed to sell that is not refunding or social engineering?

The only thing that comes to mind is maybe an MPGH ran game like BT. I know a lot of people would jump on here every day to even play 30 minutes of BT or engage with each other on the game, leading them back to here. It seems like a far-fetched idea, but I'm sure people would offer to work on it, and I would as well.
    Just develop, moderate and operate a game, got it. Jump on the development team thread anytime since you are offering to work on it.

To anyone I mentioned above, I don't mean to be a dick, I'm just trying to illustrate my point.

TLDR: It's easy to say what you think should be done and claim that you will help, it's harder to actually do it.
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-04-2023),[MPGH]Flengo (08-04-2023)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    I'll try to make this less inflammatory than some of the other posts here, I just want people to understand the position we are in. The staff here are volunteers, we do this only to support a forum we have spent years of our lives on. Claims that we are dictatorial assholes simply because we uphold rules are appalling. I see where a lot of posts like this are coming from, but they typically cherry pick information that supports their case.

We have had numerous suggestion threads and dedicated suggestions subsection that has been around forever, we have had fundraising efforts and we do make efforts to improve the overall forum. We even had a thread with a timeline of what we wanted to do for a forum upgrade with examples of progress, but because of lack of volunteers the project is stagnant. Anytime we do these things we always have the typical smartasses complaining and joking about everything. What do you think a new user thinks when they come to the forum and the first things they see is a bunch of people saying the forum is dead and that nothing is done right? While crowdsourcing ideas and projects is good in theory it always ends the same way. The concept that we should immediately make every thought or project we have public information is ludicrous, it just makes people whine about them not being completed, delayed or that it isn't the idea they had in mind.

Things like this are exactly why I don't believe people understand the position we are in. Inserting limitations like using an onsite messaging app or disallowing blackhat marketplace threads are some of the main reasons detractors blame for "the death of MPGH". Going the other way isn't any better either, this exact thread has complaints regarding us reallowing IM, that we should have done it immediately because people didn't like it. Other people saying we should essentially be a safe harbour for people selling fraud services must be completely out of their minds. I personally am not greatly onboard with some of the questionable things people are selling even now.

This is what I mean about people just claiming that if we listened to the community everything would be immediately better. It's easy to say just develop new functionality or tool for free or paid use, but try to think about how it would be done. It's easy to say people will donate and yes some people have donated to improvement projects (myself included), but the amount of cost involved in hiring someone for essentially fulltime freelance development work is not going to happen. Read some of these and try to understand our point of view, how do we build this, how do we implement this and how do we market this or even just what do they even mean by this?

What kind of product?

Like what? What are you not allowed to sell that is not refunding or social engineering?

Just develop, moderate and operate a game, got it. Jump on the development team thread anytime since you are offering to work on it.

To anyone I mentioned above, I don't mean to be a dick, I'm just trying to illustrate my point.

TLDR: It's easy to say what you think should be done and claim that you will help, it's harder to actually do it.
    If you read what I wrote, it's a list of suggestions. The passive-aggressive stance you're portraying doesn't do much, it just comes off as ignorant and you're painting everyone in this thread with the same brush. That is definitely the right way to go about it.

I'm not out with here with my dick in my hand telling people what to do, I wouldn't ask someone to do something I wouldn't do myself. I've already offered to volunteer my time to upgrade the forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you read what I wrote, it's a list of suggestions. The passive-aggressive stance you're portraying doesn't do much, it just comes off as ignorant and you're painting everyone in this thread with the same brush. That is definitely the right way to go about it.

I'm not out with here with my dick in my hand telling people what to do, I wouldn't ask someone to do something I wouldn't do myself. I've already offered to volunteer my time to upgrade the forum.
    Sorry if it came off that way, it's just hard not to become defensive when the average opinion is that we are completely oblivious to anything that would be beneficial for the forum. My point was that the suggestions are generally so broad they can't be actioned. The development team applications are there if you genuinely want to assist.
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wish everyone best of luck with the upgrade, you're doing a brilliant job. <3
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast