Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Lightbulb [FREE/DONATION] Video Creation Services [MPGH ONLY]

Hey there are you a proud maker of programs and things for MPGH but get tired of all the inbox messages on HOWTOUSE?!

Well have no fear! Your very own English Sultry voice is here to save the day! I am able to create simple, perhaps sometimes longer than normal highly instructional videos for you to have so everyone knows how to setup and use your expoit/hack/whatever.

What's the price?

Don't really need a price there Space Commander. There's really no need to charge for something that will be used for the community.

Want the video to not go super public? Sure man, I can use whatever video service and music, and hit that amazing private box so the normal web can't see it, but as you know many people frequent the site regardless of what we try to do, so some people can still watch it..therefore don't blame me if your program gets patched faster because tons of people see it in action and start using it!

How does someone secure this fancy service?

Simple: Just inbox me with what it is you're looking for. At the moment I'm not doing crazy introductions and things, just simple how-to videos. Also so I'm not making 120-93190-283901283 videos for random people..you MUST be the OP when you're messaging me, and MUST provide a link to your thread where the program is PRE APPROVED BY MODERATORS. So yeah, there ya go!

Time frame to complete videos: It may be a few hours to a few weeks. I have a pretty busy life, but I'll get it done

** MPGH EXAMPLE **

Last edited by wingsinc; 05-30-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    PM'd you a request, hope you can do it.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts