Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Is there any good tutorials to do with memory hacking?

I was wondering if there is an good tutorials on like getting the required knowledge to learn how to code for games such as combat arms, I dont wan't to learn how to change a text in a box or how to make a webbrowser. I want the real stuff,where you actually learn to code behind the program

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Then you're in the wrong section.
    [img]https://i295.photobucke*****m/albums/mm150/gfx_forums/CFT_4.png[/img]

[IMG]https://i295.photobucke*****m/albums/mm150/gfx_forums/hazard3_redone.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkn0wn_h4cker View Post
    I was wondering if there is an good tutorials on like getting the required knowledge to learn how to code for games such as combat arms, I dont wan't to learn how to change a text in a box or how to make a webbrowser. I want the real stuff,where you actually learn to code behind the program
    c++... and since you are a VB and C++ programmer like it is on your sig, you should know it... -_-
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 'Bruno For This Useful Post:

expl0!t (07-03-2010)

Thanks
    Brothers account.He can code and wen't to university and sat through countless lectures to learn how. I wan't to know if theres any good tutorials online.

and, don't give me the answer c++... All laungages do the same thing you just have to go around it a diffrent way. So is there any good tutorials for vb.net?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Brothers account.He can code and wen't to university and sat through countless lectures to learn how. I wan't to know if theres any good tutorials online.

and, don't give me the answer c++... All laungages do the same thing you just have to go around it a diffrent way. So is there any good tutorials for vb.net?
    ask him how.. oO since he is learning he should know it?

btw... yes i said c++ and i will say it again.. C++...

ASM
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

You can start by not assuming we're retards, lol. Looks obviously it's not your brother's account, it's all good.

And your best bet is to check out the C++ section, check out the tutorials there. We shouldn't have to do all the work for you. -_-

[IMG]https://i295.photobucke*****m/albums/mm150/gfx_forums/hazard3_redone.png[/IMG]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to expl0!t For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (07-03-2010)

Thanks
    Uhh it obviousally is. Check out some of the other posts by this account and some of the realeases. Im just using it because my account got banned for using hotspot shield. Whine more kid, I didn't ask you to post on my thread, I asked for some useful help, which from you I certainly didn't get. The thing I love about people like you is when they complain about someone asking for help... and saying "we shouldn't have to do it all for you" in which case you obviousally actually DIDN'T do everything for me, you were pretty useless, and the fact that your not oblidged to post here meaning that if you didnt have anything useful to contribute then you should of backed off, It wasn't compulsary for you to help me.

Thankyou, ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    He answered you question mate don't get mad... But it's truth what he said... C++ is the best choice actually...
    Yes, you can do it with vb too... but...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Uhh it obviousally is. Check out some of the other posts by this account and some of the realeases. Im just using it because my account got banned for using hotspot shield. Whine more kid, I didn't ask you to post on my thread, I asked for some useful help, which from you I certainly didn't get. The thing I love about people like you is when they complain about someone asking for help... and saying "we shouldn't have to do it all for you" in which case you obviousally actually DIDN'T do everything for me, you were pretty useless, and the fact that your not oblidged to post here meaning that if you didnt have anything useful to contribute then you should of backed off, It wasn't compulsary for you to help me.

Thankyou, ******.
    Lol, rage much? I must of hit a soft spot with that last post. I'd recommend upgrading on that vocabulary, because infact I wasn't 'whining' I was simply stating the truth. You asked for help and all we were trying to do was point you in the right direction.

Also, for the sake of the argument, quit trying to spell words out of your vocabulary range. It's quite annoying tbh.

Thanks
    Sorry, "obliged" and "compulsory" I was typing fast and didn't get a chance to read over what I said, and they are not out of my vocabulary,otherwise ofc I would not know them

Wasn't aware that this was a spelling test.My bad, Yeah sure put me in the right direction, just reframe from the smart ass comments that you have no clue about, example you saying that this isn't my brothers account and assuming that I think you are all retards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Sorry, "obliged" and "compulsory" I was typing fast and didn't get a chance to read over what I said, and they are not out of my vocabulary,otherwise ofc I would not know them

Wasn't aware that this was a spelling test.My bad, Yeah sure put me in the right direction, just reframe from the smart ass comments that you have no clue about, example you saying that this isn't my brothers account and assuming that I think you are all retards.
    Lol, reframe.
    Anyways, I came to the conclusion that you think I'm a retard considering you just lied to my face. I looked over your posts that you mentioned earlier and saw only an injector that could have been copy pasta from the source that was posted. Maybe, maybe not. But nothing to that of something I'd expect from someone who went to a 'university' to learn to code. Coming from my perspective, you're lying. In which, I don't appreciate.

However, it's understandable. But like I said before. If you want to 'get behind the coding', look into CPP. It's difficult but worth it in the long run. Every language has their advantages and disadvantages. One of vb's disadvantages being overly difficult in the area you're trying to learn.

Thanks
    I'd just like to say that you've been in the same position as me, needing a favor:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...uge-favor.html

You didn't get very helpful people comment on your thread either right? and it was probally annoying since you just needed a dummy folder of ca right?

When you reply on peoples threads assuming things you have no idea about, Like you did on mine and then on other peoples help threads say things like:

Quote Originally Posted by expl0!t View Post
    I would suggest the OakSplint 2.0 from AW, it's got amazing durability. It's one major flaw however is it's temperature control, if it reach above a certain temperature it's toast from there.

However, it's the best bang for your buck. It will last you ages, and it's got looks to kill. Image of the PC:
    Computers from AW | OakSplint 2.0 | #1 Rated
    When he was being totally serious, It makes me wonder why anyone would even wan't to help you since your such a negative person and the majority of your post's are negative and causing arguements.

The reason behind him only coding an injector was because he is still in university. He posted some tutorials and such I think. Anyway,c++ it is then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'd just like to say that you've been in the same position as me, needing a favor:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...uge-favor.html

You didn't get very helpful people comment on your thread either right? and it was probally annoying since you just needed a dummy folder of ca right?

When you reply on peoples threads assuming things you have no idea about, Like you did on mine and then on other peoples help threads say things like:

When he was being totally serious, It makes me wonder why anyone would even wan't to help you since your such a negative person and the majority of your post's are negative and causing arguements.

The reason behind him only coding an injector was because he is still in university. He posted some tutorials and such I think. Anyway,c++ it is then.
    Oh come on, that computer post was funny.
    Lol, on a serious note I appreciate the analysis of my posts. Although, I'm not negative I'm just blunt and point out the obvious, in most cases people don't like. As for the CA thread I posted, it was expected as I'm sure they encounter frauds all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you REALLY want to learn hacking, may I suggest the C++ section above us?

Yes, I know everything is achievable in every major language, et cetera cetera, but C++ is easiest for Memory Hacking and DirectX stuff.

If you want to make a spammer or autoclicker, use VB because of it's simple Drag+Drop GUI and easy language, but if you need to make gamehacks/D3D stuff, C++ is more efficient and more useful and compatible.

Also expl0!t is a joking-type guy, he's gonna make jokes like that computer one, and he's NOT a negative person at all. He was stating his opinion properly, which gave you no reason to attempt to flame him.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolland For This Useful Post:

expl0!t (07-03-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    God damn it people, vb.net isn't good for memory hacking !!

~Nuff said !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast