Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Free infinite Leaguebot accounts

I found a flaw in their purchase page script. You can use this key on as many computers as you like, dunno for how long though

copy paste this key and click add computer:
    8a5881f5451a1dc0d2d844800feb7dd9

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bob Harmon For This Useful Post:

axel679 (12-18-2011),edey (12-16-2011),mmark5 (02-11-2013),xXxhp (12-21-2011)

Thanks
    goodjob ty

Thanks
    how does it work?

Thanks
    ? where to put this key?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I used to know how this works but now i forgot.
    We need more explanation.

Thanks
    When you load it up, this registration window pops up. Theres a big box for the key just copy paste it in there and click Add Computer. Then close everything and run it again. I don't really want to explain the rest so Ill just copy their help page

How do I install Leaguebot?

Download and run the installer from the downloads page. It may try to overwrite your existing dxd3_39.dll, if so you can click Ignore. It will place an icon on your desktop. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right click this, click properties, click the Compatibility tab, and check Run as Administrator. You may also need to do this for the executable in the Leaguebot folder but probably not. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista you should also disable your User Account Control if you have not already done so. Click here for details on how.

After you have installed the bot double click the desktop icon. A window will pop up asking you to register your computer. If you wish to test the demo you may click cancel. Otherwise copy paste the key from your New License email into the box and click Add Computer, then click Ok, then close and reopen the bot.

How do I use the bot in a game.

Once you open it, the Leaguebot will automatically attach to any game you join, however we would strongly recommend you try a custom game with bots for your first game to get used to how the bot and hotkeys work. After you join the game, we suggest changing the graphics mode in the client to "Borderless" instead of "Full Screen" or "Windowed". The hotkeys will still work in the other modes, however the On Screen Display may not. After this we strongly suggest that you change the resolution to a flat screen resolution such as 1600x900. Old CRT resolutions such as 1024x768 are still very buggy and should be avoided for the time being.

How do I use the on screen display?

If you are using windows 7/Vista and have an Aero theme enabled, you may check the Aero Mode box, otherwise you are stuck with a very laggy HUD. You may check Display On to disable/enable the HUD, Allied and Enemy Marks for the heroes you want info on and then in the Data column check the type of info u want. You should then be able to see information displayed on the surface of the enemy and allied heroes as well as some position indicators as they come near your screen. After you check Enemy Marks, you can check Show MIA and it will overlay your minimap with their last known position. Feel free to mess around with the options as we are still adding and configuring some of these features.

Also, if you do much alt-tabbing the extra-display may dissappear, if you alt-tab to the"Demo Window" it should reappear along with the client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Good job

/tooshort

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thanks so much my friend!! <3 you (nohomo) xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Confirmed this dose work.
    I was actually surprised that it did.
    Muahaha free levels!
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    You might wonder why you dont recieve much comments/thanks? Because you dont explain it well. We would appreciate if we understood how to do this. You explained it was very confusing. So explain it one more time step by step. Do not add extra things so it wont be confusing. Or try to answer my question...

1. Where do you put the key?
    Last edited by wdflol; 12-16-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wdflol View Post
    You might wonder why you dont recieve much comments/thanks? Because you dont explain it well. We would appreciate if we understood how to do this. You explained it was very confusing. So explain it one more time step by step. Do not add extra things so it wont be confusing. Or try to answer my question...

1. Where do you put the key?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Harmon View Post
    When you load it up, this registration window pops up. Theres a big box for the key just copy paste it in there and click Add Computer. Then close everything and run it again.
    He explained it just fine. I'll say it another way though. Download the program, install it, then add the key. Close the program, then re-open it and you'll have the full version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i want video pllz
    (If I /me helped PRESS THANKS )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NNENEW View Post
    He explained it just fine. I'll say it another way though. Download the program, install it, then add the key. Close the program, then re-open it and you'll have the full version.
    What program should i download?

Thanks
    Works fine for me thanks alot, after doing some testing I took it to a ranked game and got 100% CS and didn't die once.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wdflol View Post
    What program should i download?
    Because of this rule:
    - No external URL/video providing download links.

I don't want to risk linking it. Just look at the thread. Look for the name of the program, then google it. It isn't hard. >_>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast