Thanks

Saul.Goodman.Refunds Ban Appeal

Greetings, first of all I just woke up and never noticed the "report" that was posted against me, mainly because I was not expecting one.

I fully understand the frustration tjq1986 feels and I would have and did everything possible to help him. Communicated, tried to be as diplomatic as possible, offered to do his next refund for a reduced fee and everything else. He is asking for this "tracking number" which I explained that it does not exist, again, I like to keep my clients happy and I hate when something like this happen so of course that I woud have gave him that tracking number with pleasure and would have done everything else that I could to help to get his money back.

Now first of all, like most refunders (if not all) have the following policy that clearly states "I am not responsable for anything that happens after I process you the refund". On my thread it can be found as the 6th policy in my TOS section

Second, his refund was done around 2 months ago, I dont even rememeber the details, in this space of 2 months, how am I supposed to know that he did not tried to place and refund 10 other orders or done who know what that lead to this rebill? This is exactly why we have the mentioned policy, we can't know what the client might do meanwhile, action that might cause an effect on the initial refund.

Third, he started to post on my thread, throwing around words like "failed refund" "refusing to help me" and other straight up lies so I asked @Azerila for advice, explained the situation and the advice that I got was that he has the right to post "reviews" on my thread if he used my service but if he continues to spam them he will get warned, I thanked Azerila for the clarification and accepted the situation. So even after I explain a mood the situation he does not warn me that this is a bannable offence.

In conclusion, I am a mature person who is running a service that I put lots of work in, I always try to be as diplomatic as possible with my clients, when I was not sure of something I always asked Azerila if it is ok (like I did in this situation) for this exact reason, to avoid situations like this one.
    Also want to add that I am willing to do whatever you guys ask me for, refund my client the fee he paid or give him a "voucher" for a free refund to resolve this situation.

Thanks for reading my post, sorry again but please treat me with fairness.

@Azerila hope you agree with me, I respect you a lot, get me out of this mess!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @tjq1986

when was the refund done?
    so after 2 months of refund, you got rebilled
    should have unlinked your card or info after refund to be safe.

refunding and SE both got risk and both sides should have agreed with this
    as his TOS state nothing on him after the refund
    we have no idea what happened in the 2month that you got rebilled. The time frame is too long to hold him accountable if it was within weeks I would have asked the seller to do another service for free but 2m is too long.

tho its still valid as the user ask for a tracking ID what is the reason it doses not exist ?

👉 💬 Click Here to add me to the Messenger 💬 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via email: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Skype: Azerila2991@gmail.com 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈
    👉 📧 You can also reach me via Discord: azerila 📧 👈

Welcome to join to MPGH Main server

Thanks
    @Azerila, the refund was made for Walmart and the method for that is instant, so that does not involve FTID method, which is actually sending something back, so no tracking number was created. TJ ask for it because he tried to appeal the rebill trough his bank and they are asking for it, I never implied that there exists one. But again, I dont wanna hurry things up or anything, willing to do anything to make it up to TJ, just like I told him before he reported me and managed to get me banned because I did not reply in time.

Long story short, have clients who refunds are in progress and they start to panic, this is causing a huge disruption in my activity so please ubann Saul.Goodman.Refunds.

Also, would like to mention what TJ said in his report "Just want to warn the community that this "refunder" will not help you in the slightest if things don't work out" so he did not even thinked about getting me banned because even him knows that it is not my fault, like he straight up says "Just want to warn the community" , so he only reported me to further ruin my reputation not get me banned, which is his right I guess, I somewhat understand his frustration but again, I offered to do anything that you guys would think it's fair to make up to him, even tough I could have just told him , "bro, check the 6th policy on my thread" and then deleted him, like other refunders would have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @Hero @Ahlwong @Ally @meme
    Please unban User @Saul.Goodman.Refunds

both side should take risk refunder done his job user should have removed info from account to be safe

👉 📧 You can also reach me via Telegram: Click to add me on Telegram(@AzerilaStore) 📧 👈

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @HALOS117 @RespectNF @Hero @Ahlwong @Ally @meme
    Please unban User @Saul.Goodman.Refunds

both side should take risk refunder done his job user should have removed info from account to be safe
    Sorry if i shouldnt be replying here but i think its info staff might be interested in.

In retail when you order something the card info is attatched to that order. So it doesnt matter if you remove the card or not they can still rebill you. My wife deals with this all the time at her work.

In fact depending on your bank (alot do this from my experience) if you cancel the card and replace it with a new one the bank will allow rebills from the old card attatched to your bank account.

I dont say that to impact this report. But might be something you guys want to adjust rules/allowed stores for in the future because it could keep happening. VCC are probably the only way of making sure you dont get rebilled.

Thanks
    Thanks guys for being fair with me, worked a lot to build my reputation and always tried to respect all the rules on mpgh.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerila View Post
    @tjq1986

when was the refund done?
    so after 2 months of refund, you got rebilled
    should have unlinked your card or info after refund to be safe.

refunding and SE both got risk and both sides should have agreed with this
    as his TOS state nothing on him after the refund
    we have no idea what happened in the 2month that you got rebilled. The time frame is too long to hold him accountable if it was within weeks I would have asked the seller to do another service for free but 2m is too long.

tho its still valid as the user ask for a tracking ID what is the reason it doses not exist ?
    Yes the Walmart refund was done in jan. Saul says that he can't provide a tracking number, but let me mention that this was not an instant refund I believe it took a day or 2.. Also I don't understand how there is no tracking number, but it was a return? I am not asking for the method but this is a serious question. The email I got from Walmart was that the item returned was not the same item ordered. Also in his responses to me he mentioned that he was busy with a lot of packages, so again, I would ask why can't he provide that information to me to help me? Also when I first contacted Saul about this refund he had me pay $50 etc to a third party for a "label" so again I would ask, why is there no tracking?

I'm not against him being unbanned if I can receive the fee back( I am still on hook for $800, and with no tracking to give credit card company in dispute), I don't see how I can win a dispute without "proof" that the item was sent back, which it was a "return"

edited to add: I can provide proof that I never did anything with the order after refund, ie double dip or anything of that nature.
    Last edited by tjq1986; 04-30-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Saul.Goodman.Unbann As a reminder you also have a pending scam report against you apart from this one. After this dispute has been resolved please resolve the one that is pending. @tjq1986 Please provide whatever proof you have to help prove your reasoning.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    @Saul.Goodman.Unbann As a reminder you also have a pending scam report against you apart from this one. After this dispute has been resolved please resolve the one that is pending. @tjq1986 Please provide whatever proof you have to help prove your reasoning.
    He deleted all the messages on Tele. I paid his partner extra $50 BTC for a "label" so why is there no tracking number that he can provide to help me in my chargeback now? The only screen shots I have are of him not responding, him sending a generic copy and pasta response to my complaint and him clearing the messages. He should be able to give me tracking to help me in dispute or refund fee before unban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @tjq1986 The label is questionable as why there is no tracking number provided. @Saul.Goodman.Unbann Would need to answer that.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Azerila (05-01-2021)

Thanks
    Ok I can provide proof that I did nothing with the order after refund.

Thanks
    First of all, @tjq1986 give me the logins of the WM account so I can check and make sure that there was no label involved, again this was done over 2-3 months ago, done hundreads of other refunds menwhile so I guess there is a chance I dont remember things correctly and there might have been a label involved, so give me the logins and will search for any info that I can find.

Second @Lily, again, I am willing to do anything to get this resolved even tough, and excuse me if I am coming of as rude I am not trying to, shouldn't all this be resolved after mentioning my 6th policy?
    Also Lily, the mod which advised me the most @Azerila, and who is the most familiar with this situation (literally explained him the situation before getting banned) called for my unbann, so why you guys dont lift my ban? I paid for my premium memmber and premium seller badge (120USD) , I am a member of this forum for 5+ years, I have between 40-50 voches on my thread and more on my vouch thread, so please guys treat me fairly, again, worked a lot, invested and risked great sums of money to build my rep.
    Also Lily, tried to search for the other report, can't find it.

So please guys, lift my ban and will get all this resolved, have lots of clients whos refunds are in progress and they start to panic.

Also, for anyone who is celebrating, wish you all a Happy Easter!

Thanks
    Hey guys, @Lily @Azerila, I get it is Easter but can I get my unbann now? Please

Also want to add, with all due respect, that I got banned because I did not respond in 24 hours to a nonsensical report and now TJ or anyone has not responded for 3-4 days, this whole situation really sucks guys!
    Last edited by Saul.Goodman.Unbann; 05-04-2021 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Saul.Goodman.Unbann

yes reason for your ban was not a scam but not begin able to respond we cant request unban unless you and the reporter come to aggrement
    we still miss tracking ID

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerila For This Useful Post:

Saul.Goodman.Unbann (05-05-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ban has been lifted.

If there's any issues regarding this transaction, please open a scam report.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015