Thanks

Exclamation WOGL / ESL (Anti-Cheat Bypass) WTB

I'm wondering if this can be done? Is it true that only the coder's of the anti-cheat know how to bypass it? If anyone knows anything of this caliber please inform me.
    I'm willing to pay a substantial amount of money to someone who can provide these needs to myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No it is not true that only the coder of the anti-cheat knows how to bypass it. If you look at sites like organner.pl though he knows how to bypass ESEA's anti cheat because he coded it himself. However there are also private hacks for leagues that players will pay substantial amounts of money for (upwards of $500) to be used at LAN competitions. Cheats such as these include hacks that beep when a player is close to where you play your crosshair.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Organner bypasses ESL and ESEA, but ofc I wouldnt recommend to use it because cheating is always a risk. No matter of what you do or use.
    Actually 4PL says that their AC detects it and many players where banned:

PL has issued a statement to shed some light on the cheating scandal involving Temp.no and two German teams.

On Wednesday, Temp.no and German duo effect and LeiSure were disqualified from 4PL's €3,500 CS:GO league after it was discovered that some of their players had been caught cheating.

The Norwegian team denied having used any cheating software and hinted that there might have been a problem with their config settings, which are accepted in ESL competitions.

However, 4PL has maintained its stance and stressed that all the players who were banned used a program called Immunity, which is developed by Organner and has a monthly cost of €30. The cheat's description reads that it is "the world's first cheat to run purely from Kernelmode."

"Speculations about console commands, GUIs or a fast mousemove other CFG-settings, which could be responsible for a detection are far-fetched and complete nonsense," a 4PL statement continues.

"4PL-Insight! is a highly complex software, which was used against another highly complex and professional software and made it innocuous.

"To describe this action more clearly without giving to much information to the opposite side, is very hard. But in fact a new recognition method was used which is far, far away from simple identifications by name or backtracking."

4PL further claims that its anti-cheating software, called Insight, is designed to detect cheating programs which are specifically developed for professional gamers.

Contacted by HLTV.org, 4PL said it is impossible to provide evidence that these players used Immunity as it would help cheat developers to bypass Insight in the future.

HLTV.org has tried to contact Temp.no for a reaction to the news, but has not received a reply.

With 4PL keeping its ban of the trio, there are three slots left in the €3,500 league, which will be given out in a last-chance qualifier, to be held on Sunday.
    More sites:
    HLTV.org - News: 4PL comments on cheating scandal
    iQuit-Gaming - Multigaming since 2011 - News* » *4PL and ESL busted Pro-Cheaters