Thread: Cheat Engine?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Cheat Engine?

i know ive posted alot and im waitingg around for hacks , and yes i know it just cam out and everything. So i was on the regular SF forum and someone posted a thread called Soldier front 2 hacks? As i went down the line of replies someone asked if cheat engine or Artmoney works with SF2 and someone replied yes i think they do. Is this true, if so could i change my exp while in a match?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jigglez For This Useful Post:

michael5871 (07-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglez View Post
    i know ive posted alot and im waitingg around for hacks , and yes i know it just cam out and everything. So i was on the regular SF forum and someone posted a thread called Soldier front 2 hacks? As i went down the line of replies someone asked if cheat engine or Artmoney works with SF2 and someone replied yes i think they do. Is this true, if so could i change my exp while in a match?
    No, it doesn't and if you want hacks so bad go code them yourself and stop asking people.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    Stop making useless threads pls. There is something called common sense
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    First of all i don't know crap about code and really don't wanna learn it, the only code i know is HTML 5. Secondly i'm not making useless threads i just was curious, i posted this because 1. i wanted to get some insight on the question i had, 2. what if someone else had the same question and clicked my post to get there answer? All they will see was two butt holes who had no respect for my question.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I had 96 views before i clicked on this thread to see the answers, some of those views would be from the younger youth such as my self, who also had the same question i did and would like to come to MPGH and get the answer before they tried it for themselves. Now knowing the response, and how (certain members ^^) like to treat other members they are going to look at MPGH and say "no i'll look somewhere else because from what i've seen members at MPGH have no respect and i don't like that." Pretty damn sure thats what they would say. If i knew how to code i would for damn sure not share my hack here now. Also Colors do you mind hopping off my tip cause you've been on my dick on every post so far like i said im new so there is really no need to be a douche.
    Last edited by jigglez; 07-14-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    No need to flame they just get tired of answering questions that are, in their eyes (and mine but that's unimportant), common knowledge
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    im not flaming im simply posting a logical explanation on why i've been posting my threads, and if they think its unimportant then they have no need to reply. i have no common knowledge on hacking other than inject and hit F4 or running a program. like i said the only knowledge of coding i have is HTML 5, in other words all i know is how to create a website using HTML code. I was also just explaining that the way the responded to my question was unnecessary and other members might look at it and say these guys are some douchey people.
    Last edited by jigglez; 07-14-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks
    ik this is old but he is right, there's no need to answer a question rudely like they did. I too was wondering the same thing so i clicked on here to see what the answer was. And how is it common knowledge that you CE or Art don't work on here? They worked on AvA for a long time for gun adding and xp hacking. So i figured they might be able to do the same on here. So no it is not a stupid question or common knowledge. We aren't hackers or coders and we don't want to be. I have plenty of other things i invest my time into i don't have the time to learn coding and hacking and when i asked for help on learning nobody wanted to help me learn. But then when we ask for hacks or ask questions you all tell us to learn to code. If your car breaks down a mechanic doesn't ask you to learn how to work on cars. When you go get food they don't tell you to learn how to cook. So don't be so nasty its just a question he wasn't being nasty by asking it nor did he say anything negative about hacks not being out he clearly said he UNDERSTANDS why they aren't yet. So hows about you mature a little bit.

Scammed 3 Times| Sucsessful Trades 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetooth View Post
    This guy is 100% legit. We just did the trade and had no problems, thanks bro.