Thanks

Using ps4 cracked account to go online multiplayer

First of all i know this has been asked by alot of users but im a bit confused about this coz im new to all this a just bought a ps4 like a week ago
    So i bought a cracked account....logged in....set the account as primary then started all the downloads
    Now the cracked account has psplus i dont have
    So after going back to my account say i want to play gta v online i know i can go online as the cracked account (now been set as primary and has psplus) i want to know how much is the risk in getting caught/ban in this if any??
    Also if i get psplus on my account then go online on the game downloaded from his account is that safe?????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangomonkey00 View Post
    First of all i know this has been asked by alot of users but im a bit confused about this coz im new to all this a just bought a ps4 like a week ago
    So i bought a cracked account....logged in....set the account as primary then started all the downloads
    Now the cracked account has psplus i dont have
    So after going back to my account say i want to play gta v online i know i can go online as the cracked account (now been set as primary and has psplus) i want to know how much is the risk in getting caught/ban in this if any??
    Also if i get psplus on my account then go online on the game downloaded from his account is that safe?????
    You shouldn't use the cracked account at all besides downloading the games. Don't log back into it. Use the game on your main account. If you get ps plus on your main it will work for the game you got from the cracked account. I've been playing overwatch from a cracked account on my main for months.

Also because of how the primary account system works. If the account you get (cracked) has ps plus it will work for your other account (main) you just won't have access to the free games monthly. But multiplayer works for every game. Cheap way to get ps plus if you're to broke to get it.
    Last edited by laziruis; 01-16-2018 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by laziruis View Post
    You shouldn't use the cracked account at all besides downloading the games. Don't log back into it. Use the game on your main account. If you get ps plus on your main it will work for the game you got from the cracked account. I've been playing overwatch from a cracked account on my main for months.

Also because of how the primary account system works. If the account you get (cracked) has ps plus it will work for your other account (main) you just won't have access to the free games monthly. But multiplayer works for every game. Cheap way to get ps plus if you're to broke to get it.

Yes sure i wont be logging into the cracked account
    But just want to know if i go online from my own(main) account for online multiplayer with the benefit of cracked accounts psplus will that be a problem???

Thanks
    If I buy a game, it gets locked in 6 months, can I create a new acc, log in the same acc I bought and activate it from there again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    you can go online if the cracked account have ps plus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrigotri View Post
    If I buy a game, it gets locked in 6 months, can I create a new acc, log in the same acc I bought and activate it from there again?
    No you can't.