Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Post Pokemon Revolution Online (PRO)

hello guys, i just found out this game today earlier, and it could be fun if someone could create a hack similiar to other Pokemon Game cheat, and it uses some kind of Assembly-Csharp.dll. Google the title to find it
    thanks

Thanks
    Would also like something for this sad it's being overlooked.

Thanks
    would be nice

Thanks
    Uhmm, I don't really know I'll look into it for you but is there anything in specific you want, I would have to check if they store their player info on the client if they do then it won't be too much work but if its server-side then its pretty much impossible and even if it wasn't impossible it would be too much work.
    Like I said I can look into it but more specifically if you want stuff like walking through walls that might be easier then infinite master balls.

P.S. I don't really know if I can do anything while the registration is closed as far as in game but until then I'll work on cracking the client to see if I can play but that's all I can do atm. But there is another pokemon rpg called PokeMMO.
    Last edited by Thirstymdiget28; 09-29-2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Registrations Closed

Thanks
    Tried CE with little speed hack, 5 min and banned account

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstymdiget28 View Post
    Uhmm, I don't really know I'll look into it for you but is there anything in specific you want, I would have to check if they store their player info on the client if they do then it won't be too much work but if its server-side then its pretty much impossible and even if it wasn't impossible it would be too much work.
    Like I said I can look into it but more specifically if you want stuff like walking through walls that might be easier then infinite master balls.

P.S. I don't really know if I can do anything while the registration is closed as far as in game but until then I'll work on cracking the client to see if I can play but that's all I can do atm. But there is another pokemon rpg called PokeMMO.
    Registration is back up

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for us we really appreciate it!

Are these hacks possible?"

Walk Through Walls
    Change Pokemon IV's/ EV's
    Catch Shiny Pokemon
    Catch Any Pokemon
    100% catch pokemon (pokeballs never fail)
    Change current moves to any desired move
    Find pokemon holding any desired item
    Catch NPC Pokemon

Any of these possible?
    Last edited by Valtaruz; 10-02-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks
    If the game stores all of that information onto the client then sure or even if it stores the information on the client temporarily its possible I'm registering for the game right now so maybe maybe not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've just played this game and its probably the glitchiest game I've ever played, because of this I'm almost positive there is a shit ton of bugs to exploit and I could probably do what you guys wanted in the client but it won't be free, and I almost want to ask you to pay for playing this glitchy piece of shit, I mean really guys if you looking for an online Pokémon game just play PokéMMO it's the same concept except its much better.

So as I've said since this game is so incomplete and I'm amazed that its considered beta stage there is probably a ton of bugs, and glitches, just waiting to be exploited but finding that stuff is going to be a long annoying process because of how buggy the game is its almost unplayable. So if you really feel like having this hack made I'll make it but I won't do it for free.
    Last edited by Thirstymdiget28; 10-03-2015 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks
    If the game stores all of that information onto the client then sure or even if it stores the information on the client temporarily its possible I'm registering for the game right now so maybe maybe not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I've just played this game and its probably the glitchiest game I've ever played, because of this I'm almost positive there is a shit ton of bugs to exploit and I could probably do what you guys wanted in the client but it won't be free, and I almost want to ask you to pay for playing this glitchy piece of shit, I mean really guys if you looking for an online Pokémon game just play PokéMMO it's the same concept except its much better.

So as I've said since this game is so incomplete and I'm amazed that its considered beta stage there is probably a ton of bugs, and glitches, just waiting to be exploited but finding that stuff is going to be a long annoying process because of how buggy the game is its almost unplayable. So if you really feel like having this hack made I'll make it but I won't do it for free.
    Mate I mean no offense by this at all, I'm merely pointing out a dilemma. You have a total of 16 posts and you're asking for money for cheats on a game that is built off the unity 3d engine. Yes the game is buggy, but a lot of what you said was not valid at all. I've personally hacked a lot of games myself and released tonnes of stuff for free, all I asked for was a thanks. I just don't know the unity engine is all or I'd release everything I mentioned without hesitating or asking for a dime. A lot of what you said about the game was false and makes me wonder if you even understand basic HEX or understand the C# language? Again, please don't take offense to what I'm saying, but I'm very puzzled as to why you're asking for money. MPGH is a public community based hacking website. We release things to the public because we want to help. I'm a very humble man, I'm poor as hell and can barely afford to pay my rent, but there are more important things in life than money. The world needs to learn to work together to help each other instead of relying on leaders and money. These things are only obstacles created by man to delude our minds from what is really happening.

Work together as one, or be a follower for the rest of your life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Valtaruz For This Useful Post:

duukan (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    I release plenty of stuff for free maybe not on MPGH since I'm pretty new here and I've never used C# and I prefer C++ myself since it uses plenty from C# and can be used for some other stuff, and yes I do understand Hexadecimal since it's such an important part of computer programming, and as Hex is great it's only really useful for changing save data, while for what they're requesting would just be changing the value of the static memory or changing a function, but I don't release stuff for free unless I'm doing it because I want to use it. An example would be if I made something for CS:GO and when I was done with the client I had a few variations of the client that were decent but I wouldn't ever use them, then I'd release them for other people to use or grow on. I wouldn't want to sit here and make a client that I wouldn't ever use myself for free, I'm just not that kind of person. I understand that it's a community to help but again I don't make clients for free unless I just made it because I have nothing better to do, I'll help anyone with their code or give them tips but I don't have the time to give out chunks of my time for free.

Thanks
    Show us some of your work please, proving it was you who created the content/source. Again I mean no offense but everything you've said is only here-say. I'm not trying to provoke you at, all I've just seen a lot of people come along asking for money, making out as if they know what they're talking about by trying to convince people without any physical or visual evidence. I'm not saying this is you, I'm just saying this is the internet, and we all have to be sketchy at these things. Can you please provide us with some of your work, indicating that it is in fact your work we're looking at? I'm sure the community would really appreciate it and probably be happy to donate to you afterwards. It has to be solid evidence though, not just some link pointing to someone else' work and calling it yours. Hope to hear back from you soon. Again, don't take any of this personal. This is the internet and there are far too many people on here that think greed is a better step towards our future. We're just being careful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I have been studying the source code for a while. All of the things Valtaruz requested are most likely server-sided but for some weird reason the location of your character does not seem to be server-sided at all. So there is a chance some of the requested things would be possible after a little investigation inside the source code. I managed myself to teleport my player to a non-existent tile inside the PokeMart which made my character pretty much unplayable. It is possible sending various packets by editing other functions inside the source code.

Edit: Also I do like your profile avatar, I have a demihero golden slark standing in front of me right now on my desktop.

- - - Updated - - -

I release plenty of stuff for free maybe not on MPGH since I'm pretty new here and I've never used C# and I prefer C++ myself since it uses plenty from C# and can be used for some other stuff, and yes I do understand Hexadecimal since it's such an important part of computer programming, and as Hex is great it's only really useful for changing save data, while for what they're requesting would just be changing the value of the static memory or changing a function, but I don't release stuff for free unless I'm doing it because I want to use it. An example would be if I made something for CS:GO and when I was done with the client I had a few variations of the client that were decent but I wouldn't ever use them, then I'd release them for other people to use or grow on. I wouldn't want to sit here and make a client that I wouldn't ever use myself for free, I'm just not that kind of person. I understand that it's a community to help but again I don't make clients for free unless I just made it because I have nothing better to do, I'll help anyone with their code or give them tips but I don't have the time to give out chunks of my time for free.
    Can you explain this part "I prefer C++ myself since it uses plenty from C#". I am pretty sure C++ can be used for this task since I am 100 percent certain that C++ is capable of manipulating memory adresses.
    Last edited by NoobiBot; 10-17-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks
    I found a website where speedhack and bot is provided, it's a website called Pro-cheats

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    bump I'd appreciate this

- - - Updated - - -

bump I'd appreciate this

- - - Updated - - -

bump I'd appreciate this

Thanks
    bump would want this

Thanks
    I have a decent level in C# and networking and I tried to hack quite a few things.

What is impossible:

Quote Originally Posted by Valtaruz
    Walk Through Walls
    Impossible, checked server-side. Walking through cuttable trees, rocks or immobile NPCs is not possible either.

Change Pokemon IV's/ EV's
    Change current moves to any desired move
    Impossible, stored server-side. We can only change the displayed information client-side.

Catch Shiny Pokemon
    Catch Any Pokemon
    Find pokemon holding any desired item
    Impossible, the server is responsible for spawning wild Pokémons. The client cannot force a battle to appear.

100% catch pokemon (pokeballs never fail)
    Catch NPC Pokemon
    Impossible, the client does nothing more than saying "I'm throwing a Pokeball" to the server.

What is possible:

Modifying the client (in order to inject some code, cheats, whatever) is possible. However, the integrity of the dlls is checked in the source code and the check MUST be removed or you will automatically get banned once you login.

Speed-hacking is possible. You can finish battles in 1 second or move faster than the bicycle if you want.
    However, do not try to speedhack with Cheat-Engine or anything else without removing the protection from the client first, or you'll find yourself automatically banned.

Some pokemons in the game have their levels hidden (gyms and bosses). You can easily find the real level in memory or by editing the client.

Bypassing all trainers is possible. The "exclamation emote" animation that is asking the server to start the battle is executed client-side: if you remove this code, no trainer will bother you anymore.

Intercepting the packets is possible. The protocol is very easy to understand, it's just text, there is no encryption.
    The packets are encoded using a basic XOR function with the key 1.
    For instance, the login request "LOG|.|username|.|password|.|0.93.3|.|" becomes "MNF}/}trdso`ld}/}q`rrvnse}/}1/82/2}/}".

Quote Originally Posted by NoobiBot
    I managed myself to teleport my player to a non-existent tile inside the PokeMart which made my character pretty much unplayable.
    Somehow, walking in the black areas while inside a building is possible since not checked server-side. Probably because it's not considered a "blocked cell" server-side. It's not really useful though.

Misc:

Quote Originally Posted by JosephRiceCake
    I found a website where speedhack and bot is provided, it's a website called Pro-cheats.
    The hack shared by this website works, BUT DO NOT USE IT. It is stealing your account.
    Here is the original source code of the game: i.imgur.com/zg6vAch.png
    Here is the source code of the cheat: i.imgur.com/aeZgpBd.png
    (Sorry, you'll have to copy/paste, I'm not allowed to post links yet.)
    Noticing anything different?

If you are curious, I made a socket bot in C# for Pokemon Revolution Online. Since it's a socket bot, it does not use the game client, it's just a client connecting to the server and pretending to be a player.
    Advertising is not really allowed here, but the name is "PROShine" if you want to check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast