Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Red face DON'T KNOW HOW TO/CAN'T USE HACKS? HERE'S THE SOLUTION.

First of all, you will need some software in order to run any hack properly.

- Requirements:

Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86, x64, ARM) DOWNLOAD
    (x86 for 32bit users; x64 for 64bit users; ARM for ARM users.)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)DOWNLOAD
    (for 32bit users)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)DOWNLOAD
    (for 64bit users)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)DOWNLOAD
    (for 32bit users)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)DOWNLOAD
    (for 64bit users)

.NET Framework 4.5 DOWNLOAD

msvcr100d.dll
    DOWNLOADZIP-FILE, EXTRACT AND PLACE IT ON YOUR CROSSFIRE FOLDER

msvcr100.dll
    DOWNLOAD ZIP-FILE, EXTRACT AND PLACE IT ON YOUR CROSSFIRE FOLDER

d3dx9_43.dll
    DOWNLOAD ZIP-FILE, EXTRACT AND PLACE IT ON C:/Windows/System32/

DirectX

DirectX and how to update it

What is DirectX, and how do I update it?

DirectX is software that serves as a universal translator, allowing your game to communicate with the hardware on your computer. When you change the state of the game in any way (moving the mouse), the game communicates to your computer by talking with DirectX. DirectX talks to the hardware drivers, and the drivers send the message to the hardware (video card, sound card). When performing updates, update DirectX first; then, if that doesn't solve the issue, you may need to update yourdrivers.

IMPORTANT: Before updating DirectX, check with your hardware manufacturer to ensure that your video and sound cards are compatible with the latest version of DirectX. There is no way to uninstall or roll back this upgrade.

To Install or update DirectX:

If you are running Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, then you most likely already have the latest version of Direct X.

If you're not sure, the easiest way to get DirectX is to perform a Windows Update. You will need to scroll through the list of available updates and select DirectX as the component you wish to download and install.

1. Go to your Windows search box at the Start menu.
    2. Type "Windows Update" without the quotation marks and search it.
    3. In the results, click on Windows Update.
    3. Select Custom, scroll through the list of available updates, and check DirectX. If DirectX is not listed, this means you already have the latest version.
    4. If DirectX is listed, click the download button and follow the instructions to update Windows.

If updating DirectX doesn't solve the issue, you may need to update your drivers. Drivers are software that tell your computer how to communicate with the video and sound cards installed in your computer. Old drivers may not contain all the commands necessary to run the hack.

Drivers: what they are and why you need them

What is a driver and why do I need the latest version?

Drivers are software that tell your computer how to communicate with the video and sound cards installed in your computer. Drivers do not interact directly with your game, but they work with DirectX, which acts as a translator from the hardware to your game.
    For DirectX to communicate with the hardware, the hardware needs to pass information through the drivers and then to DirectX. Old drivers may not contain all the commands necessary to run the game. Ensuring that you have the latest drivers often corrects any translation problems that DirectX may have with them.

Step 1: Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX for your OS. (How to do it at the DirectX tutorial chapter.)

Step 2: Determine what type of video or sound card you have:

For Windows XP, Vista, and 7:

1. On the Windows taskbar, click the Start button, then Control Panel, then System.
    2. Click the Hardware tab, then the Device Manager button. (In Windows 7, just click Device Manager.)
    3. Click the PLUS (+) sign or arrow in front of Display Adapters.
    4. Write down the info that appears just below Display Adapters.
    5. Click the PLUS (+) sign or arrow in front of Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
    6. Write down the info that appears just below Sound, Video and Game Controllers.

Step 3: Armed with the name of your video or sound card, search the web for the latest drivers for your windows. New drivers can usually be obtained free from the manufacturer's website.

- Now you will need an Injector:

Click Me For Undetcted Injector

1. EXTRACT THE INJECTOR TO THE DESKTOP;
    2. RUN THE INJECTOR AS ADMINISTER (ALWAYS);
    3. BROWSE THE DLL FILE [click on the browse button and select the .dll file hack you want to inject];
    4. WRITE IN THE PROCESS BOX: crossfire {as simple as that};
    5. CHECK THE OPTION ''AUTOMATICALLY" AND THE SQUARE "QUIT WHEN FINISHED" - MINIMIZE THE INJECTOR WINDOW (-);
    6. RUN PATCHER.EXE (Located in CrossFire folder) AS ADMINISTER (ALWAYS);
    7. HACK SUCESSFULLY INJECTED!

NOTE: IF THE INJECTOR GETS DETECTED, DON'T PANIC, QUIT THE X-TRAP MESSAGE AND TRY AGAIN. (.EXE) FILES DON'T NEED TO BE INJECTED. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU'LL NEVER GET - HACK TOOL DETECTED - MESSAGE WITH THIS HACK. IF YOU GET BANNED, IT'S FROM THE HACK YOU INJECTED.

SUB-NOTE: EVERYDAY CHECK IF YOU HAVE THESE FOLDERS/FILES IN YOUR CROSSFIRE FOLDER AND DELETE ALL OF THEM:

C:/Programs/Z8games/Crossfire/Log/

C:/Programs/Z8games/Crossfire/Report/

C:/Programs/Z8games/Crossfire/CFLog/

C:/Programs/Z8games/Crossfire/XTrap/.TXT FILE(NAME)[PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE WITH THE ( .XT) FILE OF YOUR XTRAP FOLDER, THE .XT FILE IS NEEDED SO THE GAME CAN RUN]

PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE PATH TO CROSSFIRE FOLDER IS DIFFERENT FOR CROSSFIRE EUROPE, INSTEAD OF Z8GAMES, THE FOLDER SHOULD BE IN C:/Programs/SG interactive/Crossfire/.

COMMON QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

"OMG I CAN' T FUCKING SEE ANY ATTACHMENT AND THE POST CLEARLY SAYS 'RELEASE' "

YOU MAY REFRESH THE PAGE AND GET TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD, THEN TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND A CLOSER LOOK. IF YOU USE GLASSES, YOU CAN USE THOSE TOO.

"I'VE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE TUTORIAL. . . BUT I STILL CAN' T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HACK DOESN' T WORK . . ."

THE HACK MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR WINDOWS VERSION. USUALLY WINDOWS 8 DOESN' T HAVE MANY SUPPORT FROM HACKS BECAUSE ITS NEW ARQUICTETURE(ARM) IT'S WAY DIFERENT FROM THE ARQUICTETURE WHERE HACKS ARE CODED ON AND/OR FOR(X86 & X64), SO THE WINDOWS HANDLES THE CODES DIFERENTLY, WHICH MAY CAUSE THE WINDOWS TO NOT RUN THE HACK PROPERLY, EACH WINDOWS VERSION HAS ITS OWN WAY TO PROCESS AND RUN SOFTWARE.

"BUT MY FRIEND HAS THE SAME WINDOWS AS ME AND IT WORKS FOR HIM "

THIS APPLIES FOR 32BIT AND 64 BIT OS'S AS WELL,BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY. 32BITS OS'S CAN' T RUN MEMORY HACKS UP TO 4GB, ITS CPU CAN'T HANDLE MORE THAN THAT, BECOMING INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE HACK. 64BIT OS'S ARE MOST LIKELY TO RUN ANY KIND OF HACK AND TIPICALLY CAN EXECUTE PROCESSES FASTER.

" SO WHAT WINDOWS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND? "

WINDOWS 7 64BITS FOR SURE. IT HAS A UNIC WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH DIRECTX, BEING SUPPORTED BY THE LATEST VERSION OF DIRECTX WICH MAKES IT PRETTY SMOOTH RUNNING D3D GAMES AND APPLICATIONS SUCH AS D3D HACKS. I WOULD SAY IT'S THE MOST COMPATIBLE WINDOWS WITH HACKS. BUT BE AWARE THAT IT DOESN' T MEAN THAT IT WORKS FOR EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF HACKS.

"ALRIGHT I WAS JUST KIDDING I'VE GOT WINDOWS 7 64BITS, BUT STILL . . . THE HACK DOESN' T FREAKING WORK!"
    SOMETIMES IT'S FROM THE HACKS ITSELF. YOU MAY HAVE THE WRONG VERSION OF CROSSFIRE FOR THAT HACK IN PARTICULARLY. SOME HACKS ARE UNIVERSAL, OTHERS DON' T. IT DEPENDS ON THE ADRESS, AND THE CROSSFIRE FILES IT TARGETS. CROSSFIRE VERSIONS ARE DIFERENT IN MANY ASPECTS. WHY DON' T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE SECTION'S NAME IT WAS POSTED IN AND THE THREAD TITLE'S NAME? THAT WOULD KEEP YOU FROM ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS.

"MEH, I'M SURE I'VE GOT ALL THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY WITH THIS HACK. MY FRIEND HAS THE EXACT SAME OS AS ME. BUT IT ONLY WORKS FOR HIMMMM "

IF YOU TOOK SOME TIME READING THE RELEASE POST AND THE REPLYS MAYBE YOU WOULD GET TO KNOW WHY THE HACK DOESN' T WORK FOR YOU.

"I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING. IT APPEARS TO BE ACTIVATED BY HOTKEYS. . . WTF IS THAT?"

IT MEANS THE HACK IS ONLY ACTIVATED WHEN YOU PRESS THE CORRESPONDENT KEYBOARD KEYS.
    THE RELEASE POST MUST HAVE A LIST SHOWING YOU WHAT HOTKEYS ACTIVATE WHAT FEATURES.

"NICE, BUT I TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AND IT SEEMS AFTER ALL THAT THE HACKS ARE ACTIVATED BY HOTKEYS WHICH ARE ACTIVATED BY A MENU. . . I'M LOST"

YOU NEED TO PRESS INSERT KEY LOCATED NEAR THE (HOME) KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD, TO MAKE THE MENU HACK APPEAR SO YOU CAN NAVIGATE WITH THE ARROW KEYS AND ACTIVATE THE FEATURES THE HACK PROVIDES FOR YOU.(UP&DOWN TO SELECT A FEATURE AND LEFT&RIGHT TO TURN FEATURES ON/OFF)

"OMFG WHEN I FINALLY GOT HOW TO USE THE HACK I GOT 'HACK TOOL DETECTED' AFTER I LOGON. . .MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED '-.-* IS IT DUE TO THE INJECTOR I DOWNLOADED BY YOUR REFERENCE???"

The PerX Injector link which I posted here is undetected as of 26/08/2012, if you got detected with it you would get X-TRAP ERROR. It's from the hack you injected, It's detected
    already."WHOOOT?? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???"

It means that now you work to make it undetected again.

"HOW??"

DOWNLOAD Cloud Exploit - Makes detected hacks become undetected!

Hex Editor DOWNLOAD

"HOW TO USE THOSE?"

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-dll-file.html

READ THE TUTORIALS AT EACH RELEASE THREAD.

"I'VE ALREADY DONE WHAT THEY TOLD ME TO DO WITH THE SOFTWARE, IN FACT I TRIED WITH PLENTY HACKS, BUT THEY ARE STILL DETECTED!!!"
    THIS ONLY WORKS WITH DETECTED HACKS, WHICH MEANS IT WON'T WORK WITH PATCHED HACKS.
    "BUT I TRIED WITH A HACK FROM HERE WHOSE STATUS IS 'DETECTED' CLASSIFIED BY MPGH SITE ITSELF!!!"

THE MINIONS DON'T HAVE TIME TO TEST HACKS AND BURN ACCOUNTS NIGHT AND DAY TO ACTUALIZE THE STATUS OF EACH HACK ON THIS SITE.
    YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

"AND HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!"

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND EARN SOME KNOWLEDGE SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BETTER HOW TO RECOGNIZE A PATCHED AND AN UNDETECTED HACK.

(CLICK ME)Difference between PATCHED and DETECTED hacks(CLICK ME)

:READER:
    WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST THIS?

:CORSSA:

I'M TIRED OF ANSWERING THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER, AS I'M SURE OTHERS ARE AS WELL.
    WITH THIS THREAD MADE, I CAN SIMPLY REDIRECT SOMEONE WITH ANY KIND OF HACKING ISSUES(except the programming problems ofc) AND DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

CREDITS?

REPLACE
    REPLACE
    REPLACE

I won't die posting every link author's name that i used here.
    Get over it.

PS. HAVE YOU SURVIVED THROUGH THIS TUTORIAL AND STILL GOT TO A DEAD END? ANY QUESTION OR CHAPTER THAT YOU GOT STUCK INTO? CONTACT ME VIA PV OR JUST COMENT BELOW YOUR ISSUE AND IF POSSIBLE UPLOAD A SCREENSHOT TO UNDERSTAND BETTER WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, AND EFFECTIVELY SOLVE IT QUICKLY

PSS. IF YOU SEE ANY FAIL IN MY TUTO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU POINTED ME WITH CONSTRUCTIVE AND DIRECT INFORMATION, SINCE I MADE IT WITH KINDA RUSH.

HOPE THIS HELPS THOSE NEWBIES THAT SPAM EVERYTHING JUST TO GET AN ANSWER.

@Xebec @heythere123 please aproove it ASAP.

Last edited by iSmexy; 03-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to corssa For This Useful Post:

DreamWatcher (07-01-2013),holypainee (03-18-2013),Jack Amgad (09-21-2014),SolMaster (03-19-2013),xkspear (07-02-2013),XxJuggernauTxX (04-10-2013),¢hris. (04-21-2013)

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    please aproove it ASAP
    what do you want approved?
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    wow.. i wasnt able to read this hh.. but nice..

Thanks
    :P the font is to big and to much different colors

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    To many colors, difficult to read.
    But otherwise very good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

what do you want approved?
    forget . . . i thought that i needed it to be aprooved because when i clicked the button to post this thread a message box appears saying that i needed to wait to this be aprooved by a minion

Anyways, i got a message from Hannibal saying this thread was undeleted? after that this thread could be seen since then

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xebec View Post
    :P the font is to big and to much different colors
    Since i trust you, could you be so kind to edit my thread and put some serious fonts and colors there? that would be so awesome

After that you could put at very end of the thread this message: "special thanks to @Xebec for being so kind
    "
    Last edited by corssa; 03-10-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks

forget . . . i thought that i needed it to be aprooved because when i clicked the button to post this thread a message box appears saying that i needed to wait to this be aprooved by a minion

Anyways, i got a message from Hannibal saying this thread was undeleted? after that this thread could be seen since then

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Since i trust you, could you be so kind to edit my thread and put some serious fonts and colors there? that would be so awesome

After that you could put at very end of the thread this message: "special thanks to @Xebec for being so kind
    "
    took me a hour but i made it EZer to read it now

Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

x x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebec View Post

took me a hour but i made it EZer to read it now

I
    you

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

@Xebec sorry for being a pain in the ass but I was sure that HEX EDITOR link was in the tutorial thread. . . now it hasn't any download link
    Last edited by corssa; 03-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    finallly changed to black
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    thanks to me /me

Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

x x

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-10-2013),DreamWatcher (07-07-2013),-IamtheOne- (03-15-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I hate to be a pain in the ass but since some things changed, like the injector i linked in this thread for example, doesn't work for 64bit users, I would really apreciate if you edited my thread with the following stuff:

- Change the Injector link to this one:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post7699644

- insert this link to the "HEX EDITOR DOWNLOAD" text:

- And lastly, erase the following text before the 'make dlls undetected' tools:

"The PerX Injector link which I posted here is undetected as of 26/08/2012,"
    Or just . . . give me the authorization to let me edit my thread?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    okay.. now its nice and useful.. good job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by logobalogo View Post
    okay.. now its nice and useful.. good job
    Ty

18. The Following User Says Thank You to corssa For This Useful Post:

logobalogo (03-11-2013)

Thanks

I hate to be a pain in the ass but since some things changed, like the injector i linked in this thread for example, doesn't work for 64bit users, I would really apreciate if you edited my thread with the following stuff:

- Change the Injector link to this one:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ml#post7699644

- insert this link to the "HEX EDITOR DOWNLOAD" text:

- And lastly, erase the following text before the 'make dlls undetected' tools:

"The PerX Injector link which I posted here is undetected as of 26/08/2012,"
    Or just . . . give me the authorization to let me edit my thread?
    added the hex editor link

Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

x x

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iSmexy For This Useful Post:

corssa (03-11-2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast