Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Question How to do Irukul without letting it getting idle during the chase?

Ppl who played Irukul in Vindictus, as u all know, when u 1st start of the stage, u jump off the cliff and u start the chase right? but whut if i have the idle hack. Can i still make it able to move and finish the chase to the battle ground? NEED HELP PLZ.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roylytammy View Post
    Ppl who played Irukul in Vindictus, as u all know, when u 1st start of the stage, u jump off the cliff and u start the chase right? but whut if i have the idle hack. Can i still make it able to move and finish the chase to the battle ground? NEED HELP PLZ.
    Change your size to something like 1000 for a sec, then back to 1. Triggers battle ground thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Alternatively, most of the HFS files have a way to turn off the idle, so just make sure to turn it off before you jump down there.

On the edit I'm using it is these on the numpad, then just flip it back on once he's moving, and he'll stay still once you get to the main battle.

Plus = idle 0 (removes the delay)
    Minus = alert 0 (removes the delay)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kidsizedcoffin For This Useful Post:

roylytammy (06-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Change your size to something like 1000 for a sec, then back to 1. Triggers battle ground thing.
    Wut to u mean by change the size? Mind giving sum detail please? that will be a big help. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    to change size as mentioned above use "cc_change_figure_height 1000" then undo it with another bind "cc_change_figure_height 1" or if you so like make a toggle-bind for player size. I may be assuming too much, if so hit the tutorial forums ^^;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    For some people (like I) the change height to 1000 causes them to have black screens in vindictus.

Another way is just to turn off freeze mob commands and turn it back on at the end of tunnel before/during the cutscene.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:

roylytammy (06-11-2011)