Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

BFH "Hack" in the Works, MPGH Exclusive

Ok, to start, this is my first post on this forum, or any hacking forum that is. I am not the all pro hacker that most people would like to here from, but I ran into something very interesting while trying to "hack" Battlefield Heroes.

So as everyone knows, since the last patch it has been pretty much impossible to file edit and be able to jump into a game without getting Error Code: 6. I also have had this problem but have been striving to figure out a way to bypass. At first, I did like many others and edited a few things and jumped into the tutorial to test it out. I noticed, while using HxD (hex editor) when you are in the tutorial, the server is managed by you. Nothing is encrypted and you can edit in game through memory editing and it will work fine and dandy. I was changing the fire rate/reload time while the game was playing and it worked fine. When I tried to do this in the middle of a real game I noticed everything was encrypted and you couldn't change anything (obviously probably everyone knows this).

So, I tried to just edit the file in Weapons_server.zip hoping I could get lucky. I went and found the file associated with The Cheezer (gunner weapon) and changed the fire rate from 900 rounds a minute to 5000 rounds a minute, I also changed the reload from 3 sec to 1. I knew by changing to 5000 that it would also change the file size, but I didn't care. So I imported the file back into the zip via Winrar and hopped on in to the game, and somehow I managed to get in!!!! I ran around shooting at 5000rpm and my reload was very swift. I don't know why this worked but I am planning on making the best out of it. I want to try it on all server type to make sure this wasn't a fluke (I have been bookmarking servers to keep up with which one works).

I tried recording the gameplay on Fraps, but the file size was 1gb (dumb me right) so im going to compress and upload and share it to you guys for proof.

NOTE:
    By being able to do this I have ruled out a couple of things such as

- Server checks file size/compress ratio because the file was larger once I imported it back in

- Server check creation/modified dates

View My Video

i used tinypic for less likely hood of someone wanting to steal it ^_^
    Last edited by IceXx; 01-08-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Adding Video, sorry for bad quality (Stupid Fraps Encoder)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceXx For This Useful Post:

angelghost (03-04-2010),brokolie (02-01-2010),Bruvi (05-08-2010),deadlyhell (05-15-2010),Farben (01-25-2010),inmortalll (01-17-2010),pspspz (03-31-2010),PUNISHER21 (01-13-2010),souljaowner (01-14-2010),vineeth (03-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I've seen your video, it looks real.
    But when you shoot the plane, why didnt I see any fire/explosion?
    Maybe its client side, and that you only see that you are firing more bullets, but it isnt like that for other players.

P.S Can you show a longer video, like you killing some people
    Last edited by Thoranus; 01-08-2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Kind Regards,

Thoranus

If you click this icon below my post you will give me a reputation point, which helps me!

If I helped you please, click this icon below my post!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thoranus For This Useful Post:

8connor (06-05-2010),angelghost (03-04-2010),jabrain estaves (05-24-2010),robtoon1 (02-04-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I have been trying out different weapons to see some of the things I can change and I've noticed that the changes I make on one weapon that makes it into the game may not work on another weapon, not totally sure why though.

I will try to make another video killing people but like you said, it may be client side only. Right before I recorded the first video I asked a guy standing beside was my gun shooting ridiculously fast...he said he could see it and he could tell my reload was changed as well. While I was in game I did notice that sometimes all the rounds wouldn't hit a person, and sometimes it did. I will keep on working on it, and make another video as well.

If anyone would like to help me out with this please do hehe ^_^

BTW I am working in the Weapon_Server.zip archive and using winrar to import the files back in using Fastest compression settings and changing the time of archive to "Original Archive Time"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IceXx For This Useful Post:

jabrain estaves (05-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    a long time ago i tried this, too. but it didnt work for me (did not change the weapons, i changed abilities) i set back the time to original and so on but serveer error

ahh and bullet firing is client sided so only you can see

8. The Following User Says Thank You to elletheking For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If this works it'll be amazing, imagine changing the sniper rifles ammo capacity to 1000, reload 1 second (just in case XD), 1000rpm, and no recoil

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IEatYourBabies For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    this won't work, everything like reload rate, ammo amount is checked and corrected by the server.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to everyonehereisafcknretard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Exactly, have done this kind of shit many times no reload/ammo unlimited and of course it's only client sided, it doesn't damage anyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hanoi22 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It's been said before a lot of times. Everything like bullet velocity and reload rate are checked against the server's config.

Can't be done. Close please.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pandora For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    It's been said before a lot of times. Everything like bullet velocity and reload rate are checked against the server's config.

Can't be done. Close please.
    Pandora your getting not just on my nerves but lots of ppls ... hes experimenting so im leaving it open
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

Thanks

Infinite bullets

I've done infinite bullets with Cheat Engine and it's quite simple - the only problem is that the game freezes very often. I was wondering what else it can be done with that program...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lucasrubini For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It would work if we could figure out how they coded it and then after putting together a coding team (if anyone wants to volunteer ) they could make an injectable that goes over what was originally written and changes it, this way you wont have to change your files manually. I do not know much about coding so if this is impossible please don't flame, I am only trying to help.

Thanks
    It would work if we could figure out how they coded it and then after putting together a coding team (if anyone wants to volunteer ) they could make an injectable that goes over what was originally written and changes it, this way you wont have to change your files manually.
    Don't take this as flaming, I am merely saying how wrong you are.
    1. You speak of putting together a coding team. There are no coders in the section, I'm not even sure there are many in the whole site. They have to advertise for coders on the main page here becuase they are so desperate.
    2. If by 'injectable' you mean a .dll, then you are contradicting yourself. One thing a .dll does not do is 'go over what was originally written and change it'.
    3. An injectable file will not trick the server, all that can change or draw is client-site engine stuff. Nothing can trick the server.

Thanks.

edit: And sorry Fyrekills if I come off as annoying. I'll try to change my tone.
    I like you, you mean well.
    Last edited by pandora; 01-12-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    edit: And sorry Fyrekills if I come off as annoying. I'll try to change my tone.
    I like you, you mean well.
    didnt mean to ofend you or anything but thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torentman16 View Post
    wats a C++
    lol go spam him
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/46...rentman16.html

23. The Following User Says Thank You to FyreKills~ For This Useful Post:

slush (02-17-2010)

Thanks

Talking

i can decode shit i decoded the bfh bf store now my guy has unlimited bf hehehhhehe anyhows i might be able to decode it depends how encryped it is has it got shut down systems???? if not i can hack it <----- and they wont even know what hit them ...actulally they wont know at all and theyt never will i might be able to run my HOLE MENDER program and cover up were i hacked in....they wont pick me up then

Thanks
    stop bullshitting, this will not work. You are wasting your time. if you knew anything about the refractor engine you would know that the server verifies these sorts of things and they can not be altered. Yes, it is possible in other games like CA or whatnot where the checks are not done, but this game, no. Pandora is 100% correct.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast