I just released my server, IP is FrostySB.com and so if the forums ip.

In honor of the FrostySB launch, I would like to announce I'm going to be giving away $100-200. What I mean by this is if you win, you will get in contact with me and let me know what you need most online worth $100-200 (For example razer mouse, keyboard, ect.) Or you can just take cash.

You may be thinking this is fake. But no, I am so excited about the launch of this server I really want to giveback and help you guys out. Also this will be a very good promotional to do.

Requirements to be eligible to win
15 Total Votes on the server in the month of June. This means you just have to vote 5 days total in the whole month of June.
15 Hours online time in the month of June. (Read below on how to get a better chance to win)

That is all you need to win folks! I will be picking the winner off based off a few things. First off, you have to have the above to be entered into the giveaway. Then, every 2 hours you get above 15 hours, counts as a ticket! This is basically a raffle, the more tickets, the better chance you have. So that means someone with 17 hours could possibly win with their 1 ticket compared to someone with 35 hours having 10 tickets, but they odds are very low. Also, I am allowing people to be afk during this! Yes, that is correct. You can just leave your game open and do other things. But remember, you MUST have 15 total votes.

Best of luck everyone, if you have any questions post them below! I will make sure to answer every single question within up to 4 hours of it being posted.