Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

[STEAM][CS:GO: KNIFE, AWP ASIIMOV][BLACK OPS 3, THE CULLING, GTA 5, ARMA 3, ROCKET L]

Attempted to sell my account before. Since I can't post links, you can check my thread history to the previous sale thread on July 30th, 2016.

Didn't find a suitable offer back then, but going to try again. Since my previous sale post I've acquired a few other small games, but also a Butterfly Knife (Blue Steel) Well Worn and a few nice guns on CS:GO. VAC Ban free, good standing account, never had charge backs or anything, and it has never been sold before. I'm the original owner so the idea of it being reverted is removed from the picture.

Willing to use Paypal if you're trusted or vouched to my satisfaction. Otherwise only willing to do Bank/Wire Transfer or Interact eTransfer.

All previous, recent, and new information such as account credentials and e-mails will be provided in the case you need it in the future.

Open to any offers, Skype only preferably as I rarely check the forums as much anymore.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mpgh5.png  

knifes.png  

games4.png  

games2.png  

games1.png