Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Question Console Peasants VS PC Master Race

I think that PC is definitely better and for consoles you are just spending more money for a dedicated gaming platform but PC can do pretty much everything + game

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by W I N D View Post
    I think that PC is definitely better and for consoles you are just spending more money for a dedicated gaming platform but PC can do pretty much everything + game
    Consoles are cheaper. If I were to build a PC i would end up spending so much money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    PC's are by far a better investment in the long run due to the gaming capability that surpasses Consoles. Plus the fact that you can do more than just game on a PC.
    Fear the old blood.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joshZ For This Useful Post:

Wind (03-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Console is better. There is a larger and more social community. Of course graphics wise PC will always win no matter what
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    I recently went from playing on PS4 to PC. I think both is great but I like PC more because of the possibilities like modding, etc.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post
    I recently went from playing on PS4 to PC. I think both is great but I like PC more because of the possibilities like modding, etc.
    Oh I forgot about modding and stuff! PC isn't completely under control by some company and you can do everything you want. Only console I would think is worth it would be Nintendo because its cheap and you can't play it with emulators. Well you can but as of now Citra and Cemu can't even run Wii U and 3DS stably + you can't play most games

Thanks
    Oh I forgot about modding and stuff! PC isn't completely under control by some company and you can do everything you want. Only console I would think is worth it would be Nintendo because its cheap and you can't play it with emulators. Well you can but as of now Citra and Cemu can't even run Wii U and 3DS stably + you can't play most games
    Talking about emulators...I tried to find a good 3DS emulator that is able to handle online multiplayer, since 3 of my friends are playing Monster Hunter Generations on their 3DS but I don't wanna spend ~300€ for that shit. Even as an adult I'd LOVE to play MonsterHunter again but not for that money.

I couldn't find anything so far any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴁnema View Post

Talking about emulators...I tried to find a good 3DS emulator that is able to handle online multiplayer, since 3 of my friends are playing Monster Hunter Generations on their 3DS but I don't wanna spend ~300€ for that shit. Even as an adult I'd LOVE to play MonsterHunter again but not for that money.

I couldn't find anything so far any ideas?
    Pretty much the only good 3DS emulator is Citra but you need a good PC. My 3DS is hacked so I can just get everything

Oh looking at the compatibility list for Citra it seems that Monster Hunter Generations doesn't work well on Citra. If you want to you can find a cheap 2DS or Old 3DS for like $60 and then you can hack it if its on a firmware on 11.2 or below or just buy Monster Hunter Generations on like ebay or somewhere cheap

Edit: Also heres a guide to get a 3ds for cheap https://www.reddi*****m/r/3dshacks/co...equel_new_and/ its for hacking but whatever your still getting 3DS's for cheap. If you can't find anything then just buy a refurbished 2DS for $60 straight from Nintendo https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po...pop&navCount=1
    Last edited by Wind; 03-02-2017 at 03:35 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Vicarious (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Pretty much the only good 3DS emulator is Citra but you need a good PC. My 3DS is hacked so I can just get everything

Oh looking at the compatibility list for Citra it seems that Monster Hunter Generations doesn't work well on Citra. If you want to you can find a cheap 2DS or Old 3DS for like $60 and then you can hack it if its on a firmware on 11.2 or below or just buy Monster Hunter Generations on like ebay or somewhere cheap

Edit: Also heres a guide to get a 3ds for cheap https://www.reddi*****m/r/3dshacks/co...equel_new_and/ its for hacking but whatever your still getting 3DS's for cheap. If you can't find anything then just buy a refurbished 2DS for $60 straight from Nintendo https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po...pop&navCount=1
    thanks, I should give it a try

Thanks
    I prefer PC but I'm willing to play anything. It really depends on what suits you, if you want the best possible graphics then you're probably better off with PC, but this will cost a shit ton of money in order to pay for a PC which can run max settings on the newest games with stable FPS. However, if you're a casual gamer and you just like things to work out the box, have the important apps (YouTube etc) and graphics aren't an enormous deal to you, then consoles are definitely a good choice, especially considering the power of next gen consoles as of right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I make all my money back torrenting games >>