Thread: HUNT: Showdown

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paxxan View Post
    You can connect to the servers even after you avoid EAC . but the game is checking if EAC is on or not when you start the game after lobby
    so we can change the amount of money in the lobby?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Anyone find or have a working esp/aimbot or a no-sway macro for this game yet

Thanks
    tested it, to change any values we need a cloud extractor.
    like the one for dead by daylight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    we need a cloud extractor for this game

Thanks
    someone do it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    CONFIRMATION: There are working hacks for this game, It is possible to hack this game

Just a matter of getting 'free' hacks :P

Thanks
    I'm willing to provide a bounty for a money hack. game dc so much and always have level 0 hunnter. Killed everyone, looted bounty, running to extraction. D/C. Counts as death. no reward. ^___^

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malakameow For This Useful Post:

buzzerkill1441 (03-07-2018),MacDowel (03-07-2018),meistertofu (03-07-2018),XaioRizer (03-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah I'm willing to as well. Love to see what breaking this game will do ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Can someone upload the binaries(.exe and all .dll files) for this game?
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post
    CONFIRMATION: There are working hacks for this game, It is possible to hack this game

Just a matter of getting 'free' hacks :P
    Really? I only find this iwantscam site, their loader and hack should not be used...there are already gamebans. Other p2c can be found but they will release their hack when game is fully released, not in early access! Does someone have a trusted provider with working hack for early access?

@Hell_Demon i think that should be no problem? EAC bypass is the biggest part...

ESP for enemies and other entitys would be fine, no need for aimbot
    Last edited by hans-hackbraten; 03-19-2018 at 08:15 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hans-hackbraten For This Useful Post:

meistertofu (03-19-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hans-hackbraten View Post
    ESP for enemies and other entitys would be fine, no need for aimbot
    I would be thankful for something that balances the constant disconnects (money)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I would love if someone could just make a cloud extractor so we could edit our money with cheat engine and give ourselves basically 9 billion dollars. At least then we could just freely use shitty hunters to level our rank and buy all the best possible guns to give ourselves a bit of an edge while using low tier hunters. This game is full of campers.

I've barely played it but in one night a friend of mine lost 3 level 30 hunters just to camps. It took him almost 150 hours leveling them up and he ran out of money. This game needs at least a money hack to balance out the bullshit of wasted time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to XaioRizer For This Useful Post:

meistertofu (03-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by XaioRizer View Post
    I would love if someone could just make a cloud extractor so we could edit our money with cheat engine and give ourselves basically 9 billion dollars. At least then we could just freely use shitty hunters to level our rank and buy all the best possible guns to give ourselves a bit of an edge while using low tier hunters. This game is full of campers.

I've barely played it but in one night a friend of mine lost 3 level 30 hunters just to camps. It took him almost 150 hours leveling them up and he ran out of money. This game needs at least a money hack to balance out the bullshit of wasted time.
    this game doesnt need a money hack your friend is probably really fucking bad if it takes him 150 hours to get 3 level 30's.

Only takes me 3-7 hours to get Level 50 if im constantly queue'd in a dual contract

This game needs at least a money hack to balance out the bullshit of wasted time.
    bullshit wasted amount of time? lol it takes about half an hour to get $675 (one match with both contracts) and you're 2/3 of the way to buying an avtomat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Are you even serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post

this game doesnt need a money hack your friend is probably really fucking bad if it takes him 150 hours to get 3 level 30's.

Only takes me 3-7 hours to get Level 50 if im constantly queue'd in a dual contract

bullshit wasted amount of time? lol it takes about half an hour to get $675 (one match with both contracts) and you're 2/3 of the way to buying an avtomat.

Wait let me get this straight... You're the one making a thread about hacking a video game, then I try to justify why we need a money hack and you call me out on why it doesn't need a hack? Someone forgot to take their meds today...

The entire point of this website is to hack online video games for one reason or another... You even claimed yourself that you want an auto-aim / no sway hack so you can basically 1 shot guys in the head without having to try... then call my friend shit for losing hunters to campers... LOL >.< Bro you are seriously fucked up.

A cheater basically calling out another cheater for wanting to use cheats... wow... hypocrite at it's finest... I mean I get it, you wanted to stroke your micro dick by posting a screen shot of your account (which by the way I could care less about, it's a stupid video game) I'm just here because I don't have time to waste playing matches against camping dicks that basically steal away my time.

It'd be nice if we just had a cash hack so we could rank up and buy some of the better guns / provisions to give us a bit of an edge against assholes like that but whatever man, I'm not going to sit here arguing with someone as ego-maniacal, bipolar and nonsensical as you.

I was just saying, if someone could get a money hack going, that'd be nice. It wasn't an invitation for you to start whipping your dick out dude, and for the record, I'm not impressed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to XaioRizer For This Useful Post:

MacDowel (03-31-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Wait let me get this straight... You're the one making a thread about hacking a video game, then I try to justify why we need a money hack and you call me out on why it doesn't need a hack? Someone forgot to take their meds today...

The entire point of this website is to hack online video games for one reason or another... You even claimed yourself that you want an auto-aim / no sway hack so you can basically 1 shot guys in the head without having to try... then call my friend shit for losing hunters to campers... LOL >.< Bro you are seriously fucked up.

A cheater basically calling out another cheater for wanting to use cheats... wow... hypocrite at it's finest... I mean I get it, you wanted to stroke your micro dick by posting a screen shot of your account (which by the way I could care less about, it's a stupid video game) I'm just here because I don't have time to waste playing matches against camping dicks that basically steal away my time.

It'd be nice if we just had a cash hack so we could rank up and buy some of the better guns / provisions to give us a bit of an edge against assholes like that but whatever man, I'm not going to sit here arguing with someone as ego-maniacal, bipolar and nonsensical as you.

I was just saying, if someone could get a money hack going, that'd be nice. It wasn't an invitation for you to start whipping your dick out dude, and for the record, I'm not impressed.
    LOL you said "this game NEEDS a money hack" just saying it doesnt, LOL you are so upset you actually spent time writing 5 paragraphs probably proof read everything you wrote just so you dont look like an idiot as well
    RELAX BUDDY LOOOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast