Thanks

Losing fat & Gaining Muscle

New to this so was hoping for advice
    I know i should consume protein to gain muscle, and be hypocaloric to lose fat. Also know my meals should be split out during the day to get the most of it.

Right Now I am consuming

Water
    Fruits (Banana, Watermelon, Mangoes)
    Meat & Fish (Fishes, Beef & Chicken)
    Protein Power, Eggs, peanut butter

I Am Avoiding...

Sugary Drinks (Coke, Pepsi)
    Rice, Bread
    Candy, Chips.

My question is : what should i be eating? is what i'm eating is correct, and what is your diet plan

Thanks
    what you are eating so far is a good start, however the key should be on eating less but in more occasions.

Focus on having hearty healthy meals, especially on what they call "super foods", aka food that are good for your body. To give you a few examples:

-quinoa
    -fish (omega 3 is a godsent)
    -rosehip
    -peas, broccoli

Replace the unhealthy carbs of junkfoods with carbs of healthy food, that fill you and makes you less likely to feel hungry after a few hours.

Try to have a bit of everything in your meal planning (well except unhealthy food obviously), and make sure to have regular exercise as much as possible (anything counts, even taking a jog around your house).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My question is, what results have you seen?
    I believe to gain muscle you need to eat more (100?) calories to build muscle.

I am happy for you, and would love to hear an update in a few month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentHaxor12 View Post
    what you are eating so far is a good start, however the key should be on eating less but in more occasions.

Focus on having hearty healthy meals, especially on what they call "super foods", aka food that are good for your body. To give you a few examples:

-quinoa
    -fish (omega 3 is a godsent)
    -rosehip
    -peas, broccoli

Replace the unhealthy carbs of junkfoods with carbs of healthy food, that fill you and makes you less likely to feel hungry after a few hours.

Try to have a bit of everything in your meal planning (well except unhealthy food obviously), and make sure to have regular exercise as much as possible (anything counts, even taking a jog around your house).
    While those foods are good generally, there is no science behind the superfood fad.

Everything else you said was 100% though, many people with experience bodybuilding recommend five meals a day, some even seven.

The best advice someone can give you is to check out this.
    That forum is perfect for any diet situation, give the stickied threads on there a look through.
    I assume I'm allowed to post links to other forums?

Best of luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    if you're trying to lose fat WHILE gaining muscle, you gotta make sure you're eating enough of the right foods while working out few times a week at least

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
    New to this so was hoping for advice
    I know i should consume protein to gain muscle, and be hypocaloric to lose fat. Also know my meals should be split out during the day to get the most of it.

Right Now I am consuming

Water
    Fruits (Banana, Watermelon, Mangoes)
    Meat & Fish (Fishes, Beef & Chicken)
    Protein Power, Eggs, peanut butter

I Am Avoiding...

Sugary Drinks (Coke, Pepsi)
    Rice, Bread
    Candy, Chips.

My question is : what should i be eating? is what i'm eating is correct, and what is your diet plan
    Get rid of that peanut butter, you'll have enough if you just eat an egg here and there, not too much egg though in one day, yoghurt can be a good alternative as well but people have their own decisions on the yoghurt one (some say it's bad, some says it's ok, etc)

Thanks
    Take off the peanut butter, too much fat which has like 9 calories / gram . You have to create a deficit between calories income and outcome. Splitting your meals in multiple little meals doesn't affect much metabolism, science says that not me. You don't need fruit if you eat the right vegetables(vitamins and nutrients) , too much sugar (you can keep oranges and bananas ). Avoid milk and eating meat protein with milk protein ( like ham+cheese ) it's not good for your muscle. Missing meals is good in certain aspects but you have to take your time. Don't stress your body too much dieting but take your time, please read about cortisol. Obviously these are only little notes, there is much more to do and LEARN , Eat whatever amount of egg you want if you train gym, read about " AZOTEMIA " , high levels of nitrogen compounds in the blood. Mr. Olympia countenders eat around 140 eggs daily.
    Last edited by Scrooge McDuck; 10-10-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You cannot gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.(Actually you can but only in the first phase of your lifting life/Called noob gains search it up)(Or roids).
    Focus on what you want the most.If you get bulky will that suit your needs?You'll have to pick one of the two eventually(to start with)

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Go to a personal trainer

Thanks
    Just work out for muscle and you will loose fat eventually, or loose fat first and then build muscle, either way you choose. with muscle building it will take much longer since muscle buildioign does not involve much cardio.

Thanks

Gaining Muscle

I consume a LOT of tuna to obtain muscle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

movement

food is good, but don't forget to put in the work to gain muscle