I'm currently working on this mobile puzzle game

You have a cannon, you rotate the cannon and you click shoot to shoot a cannon ball.

Here is what my best level looks like: (im not very creative thats why im paying you)

You can move objects around and you want to collect all 3 stars before entering the hole (the one at the top right for instance in this pic)

My objects are:
Code:
block (cannonball bounces off blocks)
speed pad (because cannon ball loses speed due to friction when moving)
star (collect 3, every level has 3)
hole (enter while collecting at least 1 star to go to next level)
gravity arrow (changes direction of ball)
bullet maker(creates bullets in any direction u specify)
movable objects (ALL OF THE ABOVE CAN BE MOVABLE BY THE PLAYER.)
portals (blue and orange)

ANYTHING CAN MOVE IN A PATH. PLEASE DRAW PATH IF YOU WANT AN ITEM TO HAVE PATHS
requirements:
Your job is to create a level (use paint or something) using those objects.
The level has to be not hard, but not easy to get all three stars and enter the hole
It's a puzzle game. Make the level require thinking on the solution. Something that would take me a few tries to figure out.
Dont just make a "find the correct angle and press shoot to win level". Include some movable objects in ur design.
Have a cool suggestion for objects that makes a good level? You might be tipped extra if it's a good idea.
Be creative.

payment:
you're not here to make a lot of money.
since im looking for around 20 levels in total, i'm paying 1$ each + your name at the top of your level when the game is released (if it gets released. if it doesn't, you wont be credited. no worries since you still got the money)
HOWEVER the first level made (assuming is good enough for my requirements) gets 2$.

faq:
1$ seems very low: well you are getting paid to design for a small puzzle game. not design some level for a huge platformer.
will you pm me if you release so I can see my name?: yes u will be in my list
who goes first?: you
what if you scam me: I wont. im fairly trusted and its 1$. make sure to go by the reqs
who is this job good for:someone that wants to get free coffee money for being creative

ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN IM.

don't worry. if your level is harder than the one in the gif to solve, you will be paid (and it follows reqs)