Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    Thanks
    Our numbers are designed for 1 time use only unless you are doing a rental in which case it last however long you rented it for. We don't accept Paypal payments.
    For Google Voice failures, assuming you took all the proper security precautions like a clean browser, fresh unused IP that is not associated with VPN/Proxy service etc, yes a refund for the credits. Please be aware you will be asked to provide specifics on the security measures taken when requesting the refund for a failed Google Voice.

Thanks
    Hi, thanks for reply. i saw one first page says "Add us on IM. We accept PayPal and BTC.", this is why i asked if you accept paypal.

I got my google voice number, but it needs to re-verified which i already lost the initial number, therefore looking for a way to re-verified with a new non-voip US based number that has not been verified in the past 12 months.

Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    textverified gave me a copy a while ago and it was great so, I decided to add some funds a year later to buy some more verifications and it went horribly.

When you get spam reported on Call of Duty PC, you will get booted and it asks you to verify SMS again and this is where the problem is. Steam and Bnet verifications are one time. I reached out to their support team and they didn't help at all, no re-activation(same number) or credit, nothing... You need to buy it again which is just a scam in my opinion. It should allow you to verify again with the same number that was purchased. Support mentioned that some services have this option and some don't... you purchased a number so, it should work for all services.

I can't speak for other verification services but if you're buying for Steam or Bnet, stay clear of this. I bought a verification for both and same issue.

It's guaranteed to work for a day and then it stops but you also don't get a refund. There is zero support.
    Last edited by o1Storm; 5 Days Ago at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    The temporary numbers are designed for 1 time use. If you are looking for a number to keep for long periods of time we would recommend looking into the number rentals option that we have.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960