Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Here are some good habits to improve your life in the new year, that will help you reach your goals when it becomes hard to continue:
    Stop Sacrificing What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now. ...
    Stop Making Excuses. ...
    Stop Taking Things Personally. ...
    Exercise. ...
    Eliminate Distractions. ...
    Stop Playing The Victim. ...
    Face Fear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath00 For This Useful Post:

crisey (08-10-2019)

Thanks
    eating good, making money and taking it one day at a time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanku For This Useful Post:

Money (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Just stay positive

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aarizpham For This Useful Post:

Money (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Here are some good habits to improve your life in the new year, that will help you reach your goals when it becomes hard to continue:
    Stop Sacrificing What You Want Most For What You Want Right Now. ...
    Stop Making Excuses. ...
    Stop Taking Things Personally. ...
    Exercise. ...
    Eliminate Distractions. ...
    Stop Playing The Victim. ...
    Face Fear.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keironwalter For This Useful Post:

Money (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    At any university, faculty time is divided between teaching and research. But the balance between those two tasks can vary widely between institutions.

Universities that emphasize research are usually large institutions (for example, Arizona State University has over 68,000 students) that offer an enormous variety of programs and majors at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The focus on research means that many of these schools have state-of-the-art facilities (such as extensive libraries and cutting-edge equipment) and are staffed by faculty members who are distinguished experts in their field.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zayyandyer For This Useful Post:

Money (08-13-2019)

Thanks
    Reading a book! Reading is one of the best things you can do / continue to do in life

Thanks
    Eat, pray and love

Thanks
    For life improvement, I suggest the reader put life on pause, for at least a few moments a day, and consider what you’d like to accomplish today, and the vibe you want to carry.

Years ago, a client of mine was searching for a guidepost or mantra by which to live his life. After much soul-searching, he decided that, with every decision he makes, every day, he wanted to write the “better story.”

The better story might be getting up earlier rather than sleeping in [or] reaching out to help someone instead of passively ignoring their need… This turned out to be an enormous gift to me, as I now try to do this every day.

Thanks
    1) Stop and see what it is that’s keeping you stuck right now. Oftentimes it’s a blind spot you can’t see, so taking time to mull things over helps you see more clearly. Is it a decision you’re afraid to make? Are certain people bringing you down? Are you in a cycle of negative thinking?
    2) Look around you to how this blind spot is touching your life. Is it only at home? Or just at work [or] school? and finally
    3) Listen to what your heart and mind tell you about what you need to do. Learning to reflect on your inner thoughts and feelings will help you trust putting them into action.

Thanks
    Nice thread bro

Thanks
    It’s easy to steal time from sleep by staying up “just a little longer,” whether it’s to finish the laundry or finish a TV show. There’s always something that needs to be done or some fun temptation that keeps us from getting into bed on time. The problem is that the reward is had immediately — which makes it hard to resist — but the price is paid tomorrow.

It’s not uncommon to get a second wind at night, even if you were tired during the day, so that makes it even harder to stick to your bedtime. Unfortunately, even one short night’s sleep hampers our complex problem-solving, attention, and memory and makes us more irritable and short-tempered. This gets even worse when several short nights stack up.

The solution is easy to say but harder to do: Get into bed on time and you’ll feel better all the next day and hopefully get more work done, too. Of course, if you have someone that you sleep next to, then you should both get into bed even a little earlier and try to make some things happen. This will help both of you sleep better.

Thanks
    Read about what you want to improve.
    Do you want to get better at a certain skill? Read about it. Be more meditative? Read books that explain that in detail. Want to be more productive? Spontaneous? Outgoing? Confident? All these topic areas are covered by books upon books that you can study--and by reading about it, it'll always stay top of mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Improving my sleep hygiene/quality is one of the best thing you can do to improve your daily life.

I also love to read, as many people mentioned above

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinhMarlowe View Post
    For life improvement, I suggest the reader put life on pause, for at least a few moments a day, and consider what you’d like to accomplish today, and the vibe you want to carry.

Years ago, a client of mine was searching for a guidepost or mantra by which to live his life. After much soul-searching, he decided that, with every decision he makes, every day, he wanted to write the “better story.”

The better story might be getting up earlier rather than sleeping in [or] reaching out to help someone instead of passively ignoring their need… This turned out to be an enormous gift to me, as I now try to do this every day.
    This is deep bro. Do you mind telling me more? I'm definitely feeling this!
    Have questions about anything in general, contact me.
    ADD ME ON IM

💥 💬 E-Mail: moneyrefs@proton.me
    💬 💥

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Stay hydrated and sleep well. Those are obvious statements but everyone just keeps forgetting about these.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast