Thread: Banned BO4

Thanks

Banned BO4

Me and my brother play on the same computer but his account was banned and we have 2 separate accounts on Blizzard of course. Will mine get banned also? i have alot of music vsts etc installed and reinstalling windows is gonna erase files i dont have anymore. Please let me know. Thank You

Thanks
    Depends if the anti-cheat left traces behind after he got banned or not, some cases people don't get banned but if it did then yes the other account will be banned too if you don't reinstall windows. Someone mentioned on another forum they created a new user on windows and was able to play just fine after a ban but reinstalling will be the safest if they're still banning from traces left behind.

Thanks
    Thank you. I did just that and now awaiting someone to change my HWID even tho i downloaded someone else HWID changer. plus u think i can use my old account or should i never log into that account again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardNelson View Post
    Thank you. I did just that and now awaiting someone to change my HWID even tho i downloaded someone else HWID changer. plus u think i can use my old account or should i never log into that account again?
    You don't need a HWID changer since they only ban off traces so just reinstalling will be enough. Using the old account should be fine, just don't start the game from the other account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    You don't need a HWID changer since they only ban off traces so just reinstalling will be enough. Using the old account should be fine, just don't start the game from the other account.
    So your telling me i never needed a new account and buying a new black ops game ? I wasted time and money is what your saying? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RichardNelson View Post
    So your telling me i never needed a new account and buying a new black ops game ? I wasted time and money is what your saying? lol
    and also thats not completely a waste since me and my lil brother got pc's and he doesn't have BO4 so ill just give the old account to him and start fresh with the new one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yes, you will 100% be banned aswell, you have to format your drive if you want to avoid a ban on a new/main account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H41822 View Post
    Yes, you will 100% be banned aswell, you have to format your drive if you want to avoid a ban on a new/main account.
    I did that and been online all day yesterday and im still safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H41822 View Post
    totally fake get banned account buy new one start playing since game release and never banned again, this happen for try to cheat! never needed format or nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i see so many hackers in bops 4 so i was wondering does they have anti cheat program or is it banable if we hack? i just wondring if i use wallhack do i get banned for that

my vouch's

Quote Originally Posted by angelo07phoenix View Post
    vouch. friendly and understanding

Thanks

being banned

I got banned from server playing local zombie mode no cheats or trainers 2 days after i bought the dlc season pass, the only answer i get from technical support is your banned for breach of security and data and i did nothing wrong
    ive created another profile on blizzard ad they said they cant transfer game over , is there anyway ive now bought bo4 again to transfer dlc across?