Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    By the way CoD bans people based purely on Report a Player feature. All it takes is a handfull of people in a couple of matches to look at killcam and report you for cheating in game in a couple of seconds. Was banned in Black Ops 1 back in the day for using an undetected (at that point) cheat purely from lots of reports and no actual "hard evidence" as the support team back then told me.
    My Signature got old. So i Put this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

honestly im wondering the same thing or they did something wrong. Keep in mind i still use the cheats i publish to determine if they are DTd. not only that but who tf is using their level 120 account with public cheats. ITS A PUBLIC CHEAT SO BE EXTRA CAREFUL
    Well its not as if it is some bootleg skidded sketchy esp that injects into the game. Right after it was released and verified I tested it in private match and I personally had no use for it if anything it made aiming more difficult. That was the time I used it other than that I aint touched it since bare in mind that was pre patch also

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by wakaaFLOW View Post
    I'm curious what it promotes for days ...

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurifiy View Post
    Well its not as if it is some bootleg skidded sketchy esp that injects into the game. Right after it was released and verified I tested it in private match and I personally had no use for it if anything it made aiming more difficult. That was the time I used it other than that I aint touched it since bare in mind that was pre patch also
    Tbh i dont really know what happened to your account. I have updated the cheat with a launcher that changes pid aswell as a auto generating subpid, also fixed the always on and toggles, removed certain features so its only aimbot. currently working as of this new patch without DT, aim works better now i cut down refresh time by half so it will snap on easier so if you want to use that ill be uploading it shortly, as far as ur acc goes man its mpgh, keep in mind any cheat that is out to the public will get DT. Also i removed the imgur url for those that are sketched out.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Yesterday used only in a closed lobby in 10 minutes .
    Got ban.

Thank you, now I'm going to do something useful than spend time in the game. mb learn English

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

Tbh i dont really know what happened to your account. I have updated the cheat with a launcher that changes pid aswell as a auto generating subpid, also fixed the always on and toggles, removed certain features so its only aimbot. currently working as of this new patch without DT, aim works better now i cut down refresh time by half so it will snap on easier so if you want to use that ill be uploading it shortly, as far as ur acc goes man its mpgh, keep in mind any cheat that is out to the public will get DT. Also i removed the imgur url for those that are sketched out.
    Can't be a coincidence because what happened to him happened to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I'm starting to think that it's not a ban! Now something is happening in the loading image, it is constantly trying to build a connection. And in the lower left corner, you can also see the charging circuit. but breaks off all the time ....

Thanks
    Used this cheat yesterday for like 1 hour(i restarted game and cheat so many times to make it working correct).
    No ban.

Thanks
    This IS a ban. My roommate is able to connect and play. I'm stuck in a loop. RIP

Thanks
    Feel like i have to post at this point that people complaining about the hack, I've been using it since the release of the Spotify.exe but never worked quite well for me. At best it was like an aim assist, less of an aimbot really. Haven't played the game for a couple of days due to illness but logged in and updated just now, no ban at all so i don't think it is to do with the hack getting detected but rather people getting reported for hacks on multiple occasions

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    IF YOU GOT BANNED YOU EITHER DID SOMETHING WRONG OR CHEATED TOO HARD.
    im getting too many reports of people not being banned even with days of use.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    ITs not a ban, ps4 people have this bug to including my friend.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magn370 View Post
    Feel like i have to post at this point that people complaining about the hack, I've been using it since the release of the Spotify.exe but never worked quite well for me. At best it was like an aim assist, less of an aimbot really. Haven't played the game for a couple of days due to illness but logged in and updated just now, no ban at all so i don't think it is to do with the hack getting detected but rather people getting reported for hacks on multiple occasions
    I mean this would be correct but I did not even go into public matches using the hack, I only tested it vs bots then didnt use it again. It's very confusing.

I do think that is some issue with the patch I mean I wouldn't put it past them the game itself has been a bug fest but I would've assumed more people would've been making posts on reddit or tweeting @IW
    its very hit or miss with the people on the thread. Very odd
    Last edited by Aurifiy; 11-02-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Now I get the message that the connection has been interrupted. And I should look at the status on Activision. If I want to report connection failures on the homepage, that does not work! All selection masks are forbidden ..... is not on their side!

https://ibb.co/tCk6YpC

An hour ago it was still a continuous loop
    Last edited by TheKlixer; 11-02-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurifiy View Post
    I mean this would be correct but I did not even go into public matches using the hack, I only tested it vs bots then didnt use it again. It's very confusing.

I do think that is some issue with the patch I mean I wouldn't put it past them the game itself has been a bug fest but I would've assumed more people would've been making posts on reddit or tweeting @IW
    its very hit or miss with the people on the thread. Very odd
    no yep im actually an activision shill and i have been beaming ur info from my little script to nsa and mw....
    joking, obviously the reason why it wont work for some but works for others is simply because of the framework its built on, AHK. as well as the way it handles grabbing your screen height and width and mouse events varies by computer. I cannot sit here and automatically fix what is wrong for you because im not on your computer, you also take a risk with bans if you use any cheat regardless if it is lower in ban chance. Those that reported it still undetected and working have done so because they arent banned, theres no conspiracy pre patch post patch its either something to do w what you did or you where flagged in the first place. but again, the frequency in which you use public cheats is at ur discretion and if you are banned its your responsibility aswell.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast