So there's been a surge in PayPal stealth account threads, I had one question though. Say you purchase an account and get money sent to your PayPal, how would you go about moving the money? If you're using a stealth PayPal account then you probably got limited on a previous account, when accounts go limited your IP is basically blocked from PayPal and any bank or card you had linked cannot be used on another PayPal account EVER. So say you have a stealth account with money in it, how would you move it? If you make an alt PayPal account you can't link your bank or card on it so its not like you can just make a 2nd account and send your money from your stealth to the other account, and if you do you're probably at high risk of getting that 2nd account limited because it's a new account with no verification that can be added so sending any amount over $50 is probably going to automatically make it limited. So could someone answer my question, where can the money go? Because I'm interested in a stealth PayPal account but I'm not sure how they can be used.