Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Question about stealth PayPal accounts

So there's been a surge in PayPal stealth account threads, I had one question though. Say you purchase an account and get money sent to your PayPal, how would you go about moving the money? If you're using a stealth PayPal account then you probably got limited on a previous account, when accounts go limited your IP is basically blocked from PayPal and any bank or card you had linked cannot be used on another PayPal account EVER. So say you have a stealth account with money in it, how would you move it? If you make an alt PayPal account you can't link your bank or card on it so its not like you can just make a 2nd account and send your money from your stealth to the other account, and if you do you're probably at high risk of getting that 2nd account limited because it's a new account with no verification that can be added so sending any amount over $50 is probably going to automatically make it limited. So could someone answer my question, where can the money go? Because I'm interested in a stealth PayPal account but I'm not sure how they can be used.

Thanks
    There is a few ways.

you can buy a stealth that comes with a bank and you can cash to that bank and send it from there or buy like crypto and wash it as best you can and then cash it depending on what your doing.

you can make a drop bank account and use that on the paypal.

you can buy a stealth and use that as a main via a method above build it up make it legit, then buy another stealth and use that one to take payments and send them to your new main account.

if you are buying accounts they should come with and RDP or something that allows you to use the IP the seller used on it. and only buy from a seller that has it so you can pay to renew that RDP, as if that RDP cant then you can only use the account as long as the RDP works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    If you want to know how to use stealth accounts perfectly, I can supply you with all information you need. But I'm going to be charging for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stealth PayPals are great, they usually come with A VPS and you can build them up. If you need to cash out you simply put up a thread here or on any random bitcoin forum that you wanna exchange your PP for BTC.

You could also use PP to buy Giftcards then exchange those for $.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyhereforcheats View Post
    Stealth PayPals are great, they usually come with A VPS and you can build them up. If you need to cash out you simply put up a thread here or on any random bitcoin forum that you wanna exchange your PP for BTC.

You could also use PP to buy Giftcards then exchange those for $.
    If you're dealing with a higher sum its a lot cheaper to withdraw to a stealth bank and then conver to btc from there. PP to BTC is really expensive because its risky, so you better find a cheaper way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ReqMan_ View Post
    If you're dealing with a higher sum its a lot cheaper to withdraw to a stealth bank and then conver to btc from there. PP to BTC is really expensive because its risky, so you better find a cheaper way.
    There are many guys that do 1:1 trades just simply because they are traders/doing blackhat shit trust ^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReqMan_ View Post
    thats false there is people who do 1:1 or at a very little loss, I usally trade mine 1:1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    thats false there is people who do 1:1 or at a very little loss, I usally trade mine 1:1
    Lmao check above ^^I said the same shit as u.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raydon For This Useful Post:

DVGay (01-22-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Easiest way is a new bank account with miss matched names, many banks will still accept the deposits.

In Australia many bank accounts are free so that is what I do

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KahunaBF For This Useful Post:

httphack3301 (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurlie View Post
    So there's been a surge in PayPal stealth account threads, .......at high risk of getting that 2nd account limited because it's a new account with no verification that can be added so sending any amount over $50 is probably going to automatically make it limited. So could someone answer my question, where can the money go? Because I'm interested in a stealth PayPal account but I'm not sure how they can be used.
    you just need to get this item from here. this guy @MesaVerde sells them:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1487051

it's the best! it's basic and that's all you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KahunaBF View Post
    Easiest way is a new bank account with miss matched names, many banks will still accept the deposits.

In Australia many bank accounts are free so that is what I do
    that's bank of america. they allow that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Check out aspkins.com they may have some info regarding this
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There are many ways to do it but the most easier is to exchange the funds for another/differnet currency and pay a little bit extra.

Ofcourse you should NOT try to sell or exchange hacked/risky funds which cause chargebacks....

If that doesn't work for you, Go for companies like fiver and/or other one's....