Dont Shit In A Plane!!!

Fellow friends, I tell thee a story of woe and dispair, of shit flying everywhere, all over the room and around the seat, all up the walls and around your feet.

No, I hadnt exploded, yet while on a flight from Dublin to London i felt an urge to use the toilet.

But woe was me, how this accident i did not forsee was waiting for me in the toilet. It started allright with a plip and a plop but then i realised my mistake, as the plane decesnded onto the runway i was left in a shitty state.

The toilet sloshed its toxic waste all over the small enclosure, spraying me and the walls brown with shit-molecules.

as the plane started to rattle and shake I knew i was in trouble, the shit sprayed my face with its putrid grasp as my mountains of flesh kept up the assualt onto the toilet bowl.

Fighting to savour fresh-clean oxygen i decided to flush, but flushing was disabled when the plane is landing or taking off, swearing oh my fucking god and my ass was sweating badly, running to get some toilet paper then it hit me badly.

OH DEAR GOD NO, THE ROLL IS EMPTY! SWEET FUCKING JESUS WHAT DO I DO? AM I, POOR REBORNACE, FOREVER DOOMED TO POO?