Watch This Space (It Will Be Updated As Soon As More Of Toilet Disaster #3 Is Revealed, Untill Toilet Disaster #3 Is Complete)

Warning: Shit is hazerdous to your health!

Walking down a clear field of grass, to play a game of FOOTIE when woe was me wen i reliased that my ass needed to erupt, miles from a toilet i had to improvise and skulked away into the bushes.

Ow! Ow! FUCK ow! as my ass brushed against he unforgiving branches and twigs, each one stung my ass with pain and un-relenting coarseness, finally finding a clearning i deemed it safe to Dump,

Letting out an almighting PFFFTTTT the shit came steaming out, little did i realise that it wasnt normal shit but advanced misc. slime mixed with faeces, OH NO GOD NO, NOT AGAIN! but god didnt hear my prayer, the shit came out at first like a half-open tap dripping then like a house SPRAYING, all over the green leaves of the bush.

My face glowing red i tried to keep my shit pressure low (As to avoid further splash damagge to the local wildlife) when a fern plant tickled my ass and caused me to lose control...

at first i thought i would explode, then i realised it was much worse, my mounds of flesh had erupted like a volcano, Shit trickled down my cheeks and onto the ground in a splat, like the fast flowing lava, the ants on the ground didnt stand a chance...!

Watch This Space (It Will Be Updated As Soon As More Of Toilet Disaster #3 Is Revealed, Untill Toilet Disaster #3 Is Complete)