Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

[TIPS] Few tips for Begginers (Like me)

Hello fans/players/admires of Genshin Impact! I will give you some useful tips, well, in my opinion are really useful.

Bunny Hopping is faster than running.

- Because of your stamina, it is vital to use your stamina really well and it is already confirmed bunny hopping is faster than actually only running, faster and use a little less stamina.

Use well the elements, the elements is another vital point in this game.

To help complete the game, I usually use this genshin-impact-map.appsample, it is a map where help you get everything without missing anything!
    You can mark what you found to not go again in that place, I strong recommend use in early game.

And the MOST IMPORTANT: Climbing ladders should make you go TWICE the speed then regular climbing, just to let you know.
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for this. Here's another tip that is pretty useful if anyone's interested.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meankidd For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (10-14-2020)

Thanks
    If you're F2P and Adventure Rank 20 World Level 1, stop doing quests and only do Daily Commissions as main AR EXP, mini-Mob Bosses for materials, and use Resin for Bosses in order to get Ascension materials to stockpile them. You should be able to get full boss materials for 2 ascensions after lvl 40 per character for a full party before AR25/World Level 2 (x12 Boss Materials needed for a lvl 40 to get 2 ascensions after). Because if you rush World Levels you won't do jack shit damage and you'll be behind doing 60 min boss fights for 1 material.

Focus on 2 main characters ideally 1 DPS, 1 Healer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Settiings View Post
    If you're F2P and Adventure Rank 20 World Level 1, stop doing quests and only do Daily Commissions as main AR EXP, mini-Mob Bosses for materials, and use Resin for Bosses in order to get Ascension materials to stockpile them. You should be able to get full boss materials for 2 ascensions after lvl 40 per character for a full party before AR25/World Level 2 (x12 Boss Materials needed for a lvl 40 to get 2 ascensions after). Because if you rush World Levels you won't do jack shit damage and you'll be behind doing 60 min boss fights for 1 material.

Focus on 2 main characters ideally 1 DPS, 1 Healer

That's exactly what happened to my main acc.

i did what u said in my other 2 accs and now are higher/better lvl than main.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Here is some tips for people stuck like lvl 20:

• Most Important one: Find and open chests, each gives you 10-50 AR EXP depending on the quality. Wipe out the Enemy groups on the locked chests.
    • Do your Daily Comissions by the Adventurer's Guild. Each of the 4 quests gives you a good amount of AR EXP. Don't forget after doing all 4 commissions visit the Adventure Guild for additional rewards.
    • Use your keys for the shrines, you can grab high quality loot as well such as 4-star artifacts.
    • Explore the world and activate Teleport Waypoints. Each one gives you 30 AR EXP.
    • Ley Line Blossom missions give 100 AR EXP per 20 Resin.

You are very welcome.
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!