Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Best Stim Junkie Pre Workouts (Not For Beginners)

Let me start this off by saying:
    THESE ARE NOT YOUR BEGINNER PREWORKOUTS. YOU WILL GET A "HIGH" THE FIRST TIME YOU USE THEM, AND YOU WILL FOR SURE BUILD UP A TOLERANCE VERY QUICKLY. ALL OF THEM HAVE 1.3 DMAA, WHICH IS BANNED BY THE FDA FOR USE IN PREWORKOUT. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T TAKE MORE THAN 1 SCOOP.

• Jack3d is the most popular one on this list. I haven't tried the original formulation, but the new one is definitely good enough. I'd recommend 1-2 scoops. 3 scoops is just do much and you'll most likely crash a few hours after taking it
    • Dark Energy is the new Jack3d. This shit just makes you happy. If you're sad, take Dark Energy. It will make you happy I would recommend trying it as its not even a preworkout, rather a "research product," and not meant for human consumption in order for the FDA to not shove a stick up the retailer's ass
    • Kracked, I have mixed feelings about. I think its more of a mixer preworkout. 1 scoop of it just isn't enough, even though the label is stacked with illicit shit. Its amazing when mixed with other pre's
    • Leatherfaze, well shit, it just makes you angry. Take that shit and go listen to some death metal Perfect for attempting a 1 rep max.

You will be vibing to your playlists for hours after taking these
    Let me know if you've tried any of these and also your experiences with preworkouts. I'd love to hear what you've got to say. Feel free to ask any questions about workouts or anything related as well
    Please +rep and +thanks if I helped
    Add me on IM

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legacy Modding For This Useful Post:

dialgon1409 (02-11-2021),Luminary (03-10-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I remember when jack3d had the original formula. It was like crack. I loved it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ive heard crazy good things about Dark Energy lol, a few of my buddies have it.

Me on the other hand I just stick to Total War