Thanks

Exclamation [Request]for help in order to play anonymously

Hello, I am currently playing on a server which somehow knows how many accounts I have no matter what. It is a non premium server, protected by Intave and with some sort of plugin to save your ip. The server knows how many accounts I have no matter how my ip changes(I have a dinamic ip), how can I stop it from tracking my accounts and remain anymously? I am not sure if the server does somehow know my hwid, cause if so I would need to use a spoofer. Anyone who knows how I can be able to stop it from knowing that I have multiple accounts?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerInUse View Post
    Hello, I am currently playing on a server which somehow knows how many accounts I have no matter what. It is a non premium server, protected by Intave and with some sort of plugin to save your ip. The server knows how many accounts I have no matter how my ip changes(I have a dinamic ip), how can I stop it from tracking my accounts and remain anymously? I am not sure if the server does somehow know my hwid, cause if so I would need to use a spoofer. Anyone who knows how I can be able to stop it from knowing that I have multiple accounts?
    Every server owner can see every player ID and his IPs, but VPN should work, this server sounds pretty sus, is it known server or just some shady wormhole?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxy3 View Post
    Every server owner can see every player ID and his IPs, but VPN should work, this server sounds pretty sus, is it known server or just some shady wormhole?
    It is pretty well known, it is called Gamster(mc.gamster.org), the ip to the server is mc.gamster.org

Do you recommend any VPN, not all of them work since they have some sort of proxy blocker system

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerInUse View Post
    It is pretty well known, it is called Gamster(mc.gamster.org), the ip to the server is mc.gamster.org

Do you recommend any VPN, not all of them work since they have some sort of proxy blocker system
    PIA or nord

Thanks
    vpn via expressvpn or get a new provider that can change ip