Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    @gman321 I meant they’re the same as in they both give an error. The cheater marks definitely exist in the database and has a bitDestroyable bool (a true or false variable). In the case of cheater marks, this bool returns true.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    @gman321 I meant they�re the same as in they both give an error. The cheater marks definitely exist in the database and has a bitDestroyable bool (a true or false variable). In the case of cheater marks, this bool returns true.
    It returns true, but cannot deleted ? I confused a bit.

Thanks
    Totally meant False
    Was half asleep lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash3113 View Post
    Totally meant False
    Was half asleep lol
    Looks like developers are already guessing, some of genius will try to delete this item and they took precaution about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually we don't know, deleting cheater mark works for good or not. Probably they are logged our actions and when they catch another violation, they look into their logs is that happening for first time?

Thanks
    On the topic of cheater marks, do they actually matter beyond taking up an inventory slot? Has anyone with a paid account been fully banned for cheating? If not, I don't really have any reason not to cheat as much as possible since I already have a mark. Used to be they didn't have any cheat detection back in the day...

Thanks
    It shows on your character page, so the devs can it on your accounts. Its better to be safe then sorry imo, since if they see you have multiple they'd probably delete your character and I don't want to risk it since I have some DCs and stuff on mine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Interested in too

Thanks
    If I've understood Cheater Marks correctly, the main (and pretty much only?) way to get them is to cheat xp/gold fast enough that your account gets flagged. Other types of cheating are pretty much undetectable.

What I'd like to know is if your acount also gets flagged if you use a quest reward cycler to max out a war's wave account. Can any warbots chime in on that one? I assume that sort of thing will get noticed unless you set the cycler timing to something reasonable so your wpm appears legit? What if you quickly max the wave count after the war's already been won but before it goes away? Is that going to skirt under the radar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Remulos View Post
    If I've understood Cheater Marks correctly, the main (and pretty much only?) way to get them is to cheat xp/gold fast enough that your account gets flagged. Other types of cheating are pretty much undetectable.

What I'd like to know is if your acount also gets flagged if you use a quest reward cycler to max out a war's wave account. Can any warbots chime in on that one? I assume that sort of thing will get noticed unless you set the cycler timing to something reasonable so your wpm appears legit? What if you quickly max the wave count after the war's already been won but before it goes away? Is that going to skirt under the radar?
    Not xp/gold but I'm pretty sure mine was given either thru detecting that I was logging in via the trainer AND/OR spamming release quest for lv90 drop. one or the two. probably both.

as for war waves, haven't done any wars since the one a couple months past, I kept mine at a steady 3-4 wpm unless it's a busy hour, in which I up my wpm to 6-7. never got a mark for those however. there have been times where I'd hit 10001 waves before even Baron Dante even touch 5k. KEKW
    Last edited by crushingbobs; 10-19-2022 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I can use the quest reward cycle and other stuff like armor load but my account was disabled for using the DA script. After I talked to support I managed to convince them to unlock my acc because I already have a DA and I don't need the DA hack but I got a cheater mark for having the guardian class trained without a linked guardian acc.
    Last edited by pulamadoare; 10-22-2022 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Remulos View Post

I personally don't get any marks/ bans from using the quest reward cycler on the war waves, hopefully it'll remain that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12