Hey! So I've found a service that's against the ToS of a particular company on here, but otherwise totally fine to use legally. A lot of competitor services are advertised on various other sites, most of which have awful trust scores and obvious fake reviews. It was almost impossible to find one that looked legit and safe to use - and I seem to have found one here, leading me to MPGH and this post. Normally when something seems too good to be true I try and look for outside sources to back it up - but I can hardly find any references to this seller offering services on other sites or indeed this seller really being discussed much elsewhere, despite how popular his product would probably be if he did so.

As I'm on the fence about trying the service / don't want to get my account banned by using it, can anyone explain why this might be the case that word of this highly-in-demand service hasn't spread across the internet onto other sites? And how trustworthy vouches are etc? I've noticed a lot of vouches that are from users who clearly have long posting histories, and who don't seem to have then turned around and slammed the service down the line. Presumably if everyone was getting banned from using that service or scammed, there'd be obvious evidence on here if it's been around a while?

Just, any words of encouragement to a new person very much appreciated here!