Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Question WarRock wont let me start

My launcher won't let me start the game. I tried turning off the firewall and shut down my McAfee. But WarRock still wont start. The "Game Start" button is shaded gray and wont light up. There was an eirler post very similar to this one
    but all those resolutions didn't help. Ohh and Alen, you know whats happens when you assume. You make an ass out of you and me. " Ass U Me"
    Last edited by Alen; 09-03-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Try to go to that directory on your computor and open the filoe called "WRupdater.exe" and then on "WRlauncher.exe": C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock. It should work.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yes but I reinstalled WarRock because, its not a long download. So it automatically updates. But ill try. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    this. this, is jus sad i cant believe u dis person who knows a thing or to told u dat......it means theres an update goin on/maintenance im embarassed.

and it don't "automatically update" UNTIL AFTER the update..not at the same time genius
    Last edited by youfearm3; 08-21-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: farther explanation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Omfg you idiot, he's saying that my WarRock didn't update. And, shift face, stfo off my thread if you don't know wtf your talking about. All games update atoumaticly after installation. I had this problem for 8 days now. I pretty sure its not maintenance.
    Go jack you dick off somewhere else if your not going to help. There isn't an update going on and there is maintenance going on. Now on the flip side, i tried to update it and still nothing. I'm sure all my firewalls aren't blocking the program and damn sure my virus protection isn't. If you had the same or similar problem pm me if you're sure you know the solution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    OP hadn't responded in like a week, I even mentioned him and he wouldn't post. I'm pretty sure this can happen due to many different reasons, I'm assuming he fixed his and so far I haven't heard him complain about it. As a rule of thumb though, check for anything that might screw around with your network connection, including VPN clients, virtual network managers etc.

If everything else fails and you still feel the great urge to play WR, try removing McAfee and disabling your firewall. If it still doesn't work feel free to install McAfee again and reenable your firewall.

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Run the disk check utitlity, if you have WindowsXP.. But, other than that, try using the Windows unistaller, and then uninstall it there. That will make sure that there are no excess files that it misses.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mirnes15 View Post
    My launcher won't let me start the game. I tried turning off the firewall and shut down my McAfee. But WarRock still wont start. The "Game Start" button is shaded gray and wont light up. There was an eirler post very similar to this one
    but all those resolutions didn't help. Ohh and Alen, you know whats happens when you assume. You make an ass out of you and me. " Ass U Me"
    Try going into your WarRock folder, and edit the version.cfg and version.txt and change all of the values to 0.

After that, boot up WarRock and let it update. If you still have issues, post back with your OS, if there are any error messages, and your bit-version of your OS.
    "Time is the wisest counselor of all." - Pericles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @mirnes15

Still having issues?