Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Punkbuster bypass??

Im searching and trying to get a bypass for PB, no joy yet! Got banned trying to use WPE Pro and rootkit to hide the process, it seems to find rootkit processes anyway so that was a waste of time. Anyone give me a little help??

Any would be appreciated greatly, thanks

Thanks
    Try Searching for it.

Or, if you want to make something of your obviously-14-year-old existence, feel free to get off of your lazy ass, find the source code of the PunkBuster Client, Learn how PunkBuster detects methods of Circumvention, and then, Using this New-Found Knowledge, Use VisualBasic, C, C++, or another Programming Language to create an Executable file that Renders PunkBuster unable to perform its Cheat-Detecting abilities when run.

Have Fun.

Thanks
    How dare you talk to me like that you fucking CUNT!!!

I ask for a little help and you belittle me with some n00b shit. Go suck my ass you FUCK FACE!!! Go ahead and get me banned if you like, but your reply to my thread tells me the true character of some of mpgh's VIP's.

Nothing but selfish egotistical PRICKS!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneiadt View Post

I ask for a little help and you belittle me with some n00b shit. Go suck my ass you FUCK FACE!!! Go ahead and get me banned if you like, but your reply to my thread tells me the true character of some of mpgh's VIP's.

interesting...
    there are currently no punkbuster bypass in the public...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dave is the only one with a Punkbuster bypass, and Jackal isn't a VIP.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wtf... i see a vip sig on his signature shit and a "mpgh 'star' v.i.p." below his title...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneiadt View Post

Ok...

How about This:

First of all,i simply expressed some of my contempt for the fact that you were not consistent with your user profile, and were not truly here "to learn". Since there was still a shred of Pity for you in the deepest recesses of my heart, I decided to give you advice on how to Circumvent the operation of Punkbuster, rather than tell you to simply "Read the Fucking Forums". I'll admit that i did make an assumption of your age (But, for somebody that uses Insults like "Cunt" and "FUCK FACE", it couldn't have been that far off)

As for your sexual proposition,
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneiadt
    Go suck my ass you FUCK FACE!!!
    I must Decline.
    Salad-Tossing may be the latest rage in Midwestern Suburbia, but, meh, I'm going to have to call myself "A Little Old-Fashioned" on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by O Most Offended One
    your reply to my thread tells me the true character of some of mpgh's VIP's. Nothing but selfish egotistical PRICKS!!
    As for your automatic assumption of the character of MPGH VIPs (along with your blatant use of Sentence Fragments)
    I must say that, although a few of them can be very difficult at times, My behavior is in no way exemplary of the MPGH VIPs. (I like to think I hold my standards higher than that.)
    I am not a VIP by Choice. I did not pay for "Hacks". I am simply a VIP because i am a regular contributor to the MPGH community (Unlike yourself).

Quite frankly, I find the entire premise of Paying for increased Capabilities in a Computer game somewhat petty. Asking for them freely, though, I find to be even lower.

All in all, I believe that you do fail in life, but hey, at least you phrased your (albeit immature) response in Complete Coherent thoughts (Which I must say is definitely not the most common action on MPGH..... especially with people of your Calibre.)

Have a Nice Day.

Thanks
    ROFL

hes aint gunna get help now since he flamed jack ahahahahahah

owned 12 year old

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    wtf... i see a vip sig on his signature shit and a "mpgh 'star' v.i.p." below his title...
    GFX teem makes me look like a VIP. I didn't pay for it, nor do I even use it.

I probably don't even have a VIP number on file. =/

Thanks
    As if he was going give me any help in the first place!

This doesn't seem to be a helping each other out kind of website as i can see, you ask for help on something and all you get in reply is the so original cranky posters comment...A.K.A (n00b-slurs)!

Your essay failed to impress (Jack), so i suggest you go back into your cave and stay there so normal people can get back to there meaningful lifes.

P.S . and you wonder why no one posts here!!!!!!! Open your eyes for a change.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Ok...

How about This:

First of all,i simply expressed some of my contempt for the fact that you were not consistent with your user profile, and were not truly here "to learn". Since there was still a shred of Pity for you in the deepest recesses of my heart, I decided to give you advice on how to Circumvent the operation of Punkbuster, rather than tell you to simply "Read the Fucking Forums". I'll admit that i did make an assumption of your age (But, for somebody that uses Insults like "Cunt" and "FUCK FACE", it couldn't have been that far off)

As for your sexual proposition,

I must Decline.
    Salad-Tossing may be the latest rage in Midwestern Suburbia, but, meh, I'm going to have to call myself "A Little Old-Fashioned" on this one.

As for your automatic assumption of the character of MPGH VIPs (along with your blatant use of Sentence Fragments)
    I must say that, although a few of them can be very difficult at times, My behavior is in no way exemplary of the MPGH VIPs. (I like to think I hold my standards higher than that.)
    I am not a VIP by Choice. I did not pay for "Hacks". I am simply a VIP because i am a regular contributor to the MPGH community (Unlike yourself).

Quite frankly, I find the entire premise of Paying for increased Capabilities in a Computer game somewhat petty. Asking for them freely, though, I find to be even lower.

All in all, I believe that you do fail in life, but hey, at least you phrased your (albeit immature) response in Complete Coherent thoughts (Which I must say is definitely not the most common action on MPGH..... especially with people of your Calibre.)

Have a Nice Day.
    A cunning strategy Jackal. Quite often found in high school kids such as yourself. Belittling lower class-men for being younger... a whole two years younger to be exact. According to your profile, you're sixteen. According to your biased assumption, he's fourteen. Am I missing something here?

As much as you'd like to think you're pulling it off, nobody is going to buy your bullshit. The fact that you're truly an idiot shined straight through to me after the first ten posts of yours that I happened to come across--as I'm sure it did for many others.

Doesn't anybody else find it a bit ironic that someone coming to a hacking site asking for hacks gets flamed daily by these egotistical members such as Jackal? The "my post count means I'm better than you" mentality really needs to die off. I don't think sites really need a post count whatsoever. Besides credibility upon the legitimacy of software being posted, it means nothing whatsoever.

Besides, he wasn't directly asking for the whole hacking bundle, he obviously had intentions of trying to find his own exploits by asking for a BYPASS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal
    From what I've seen, you don't contribute in the least bit. If spamming nonsense constantly and bitching about "LEECHER SCUM" is a contribution, then I suppose you'd be on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal
    If I were you, I wouldn't be pointing out any grammatical mistakes. Your grammar is far from perfect.

Thanks

bypass

someone know if there is already a bypass for vip hack?

Thanks
    ghx, have you not had enough linguistic torment for one day?

Ah me, so be it.

(my fingers are starting to ache, so this is probably going to be shorter than my usual drawn-out tirades) EDIT: On Second thought- There is some life in the ole' digits after all

Quote Originally Posted by He who thinks he can Best Jack in an Insult-hurling competition
    A cunning strategy Jackal. Quite often found in high school kids such as yourself. Belittling lower class-men for being younger... a whole two years younger to be exact. According to your profile, you're sixteen. According to your biased assumption, he's fourteen. Am I missing something here?
    Yes. As a matter of Fact you are. Anyone with the Capability for Abstract thought would have realized that i was not demeaning him for being younger than myself, I was insulting him by comparing his behavior to that of a 14-year-old's (I do believe that he is probably quite older than that, and probably older than me, making the comparison of him to a 14-year-old quite demeaning)
    You, however, must've lost track of my insinuations in the midst of this maelstrom of Grammatical Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who
    As much as you'd like to think you're pulling it off, nobody is going to buy your bullshit. The fact that you're truly an idiot shined straight through to me after the first ten posts of yours that I happened to come across--as I'm sure it did for many others.

Those Posts were, in fact simply there to torment the minds of simpletons. (it offended YOU, didn't it?)

As an afterthought: The only reason that those were the first posts of mine that you experienced, was that it was given almost the exact same title as a thread that contained a Handout... Had you viewed any other section of the site, instead of following your "LEECHING SCUM" comrades directly to the freebie, you would've found my Graphics Tutorials, Anti-Sniper kit for Warrock, Warez postings, Emoticon Packages, and other postings deemed as "Contributions to the site".

Quote Originally Posted by I wonder...
    Doesn't anybody else find it a bit ironic that someone coming to a hacking site asking for hacks gets flamed daily by these egotistical members such as Jackal? The "my post count means I'm better than you" mentality really needs to die off. I don't think sites really need a post count whatsoever. Besides credibility upon the legitimacy of software being posted, it means nothing whatsoever.
    To the best of my knowledge, there is only One Egotistical Member as Maniacal and Malevolent as you portray all High-Post-Count members to be:
    Yours Truly.

Yes, i revel in the fact that I alone am responsible for kindling the tempers of meaningless beings of "Choob" magnitude.

If you had read my last reply to one of your vague attempts at insults, you would have had virtually no content with which to stuff this post in a feeble attempt to gain some self-esteem.

Need I refresh your Memory?
    I believe I will take the liberty to do so:
    https://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5427&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by The Aforementioned Leeching Scum
    Besides, he wasn't directly asking for the whole hacking bundle, he obviously had intentions of trying to find his own exploits by asking for a BYPASS.
    If you had bothered to read the post, rather than jump to conclusions about how Mean/Diabolical ole' Jackal is (any claims of which I will most definitely not deny ), you would have noticed that he sought advice, and I provided him with it. He, however, took offense to my assumptions and probably thought the vagueness with which my directions were given was akin to sarcasm (another claim I'm not adamant about denying) and decided to reply (an unwise decision, i must say).

Quote Originally Posted by Getting old, isn't it?
    If I were you, I wouldn't be pointing out any grammatical mistakes. Your grammar is far from perfect.
    There happens to be a difference. I bend the rules of grammar to suit my purpose; I do admit to the gratuitous use of parentheses, along with the blatant capitalization of letters not indicating the beginning of a sentence or proper noun (mostly for emphasis's sake), whereas trash like yourself do to the English Language what your pet dog should have done to you as children.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Oh god, oh god, is it heating up in here or is just me?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    It's probably just you...

xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast