Thread: sf0d

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    he said he NEVER CALLED CHRISTIANS THAT, you stupid fuck
    W/E, Arun I don't recall it saying anywhere in the bible that Jesus killed someone. The crusades are just like what happened on 9/11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I got my numbers way off, but the fact still stands, infact Jesus killed a shitload.

https://dwindlinginunbelief.********....an-or-god.html

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I got my numbers way off, but the fact still stands, infact Jesus killed a shitload.

https://dwindlinginunbelief.********....an-or-god.html
    God created life so he can take it. Also he the 2 top ones, the 1 million and the 500k(should be 400k, retarded atheist) were both defending Israel. Then the Plagues and Famines were upon the Egyptians, who took Hebrews as slave because they were Hebrew.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    look i need to get one thing straight Muslims DONT hate non-muslims its religion tht keeps belif in one god THATS IT and i hate something tht u guys do is show pics of palestinians with guns represnting Islam abd show thts what wre about LOOK who wouldnt have the anger twards the killers of thier young brothers and sisters who wouldnt get revenge of killing thier mother wouldnt take actions to people who make thier everyday life a living HELL

Thanks
    sf0d you really should give satan some thanks. you think satanists worship satan, that is wrong. they just see that satan hasnt done anything overly evil, EVER.

Let's compare Satan, the definition of evil, to people on earth, many of whom believe in and worship God

Satan killed 10 people
    John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 young boys. He had a devout Christian upbringing fromt he time he could walk.

Satan tempted adam and eve
    Who HASNT tempted someone, tried to get them to do something? who hasnt tried to make someone believe what you want them to? sf0d, youre doing that right now. sf0d, YOU ARE THE DEVIL. how does that make you feel, mr. im a stupid christian extremist?

in conclusion, satan is not the purest evil, but he is just a mirror of humans on earth, he is just imperfect, like us. satanists believe this. they also believe that the christian God, who is seen as the god of vengance, sees our impurities and our likeness to satan, and is really pissed off at us.

im not saying that i hate god or anything, i believe in a higher power that is good; im just saying that you cant bash satan, because you, me, and everyone else here IS satan, in a manner of speaking

Thanks
    fuck all your bullshit of 3 pages of christian CRAP..

all you gotta say it

Sf0d your a fagget.

kdone

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    "Since the Jews did not have the right to have a man killed without the approval of the Roman governor, they had to take Jesus to Pilate. At the trial they had no evidence of wrong-doing by Jesus, but put enough pressure on Pilate that he finally agreed to have the soldiers kill Jesus by crucifying Him."

Roman Soldiers did it. Also none of you guys care this is just a post to get some posts up not any reason. Any Christian who hates Jews is a Hypocrit.
    Yup I hate Jews =0

Thanks
    nothing to say to me

what a surprise

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    sf0d you really should give satan some thanks. you think satanists worship satan, that is wrong. they just see that satan hasnt done anything overly evil, EVER.

Let's compare Satan, the definition of evil, to people on earth, many of whom believe in and worship God

Satan killed 10 people
    John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 young boys. He had a devout Christian upbringing fromt he time he could walk.

Satan tempted adam and eve
    Who HASNT tempted someone, tried to get them to do something? who hasnt tried to make someone believe what you want them to? sf0d, youre doing that right now. sf0d, YOU ARE THE DEVIL. how does that make you feel, mr. im a stupid christian extremist?

in conclusion, satan is not the purest evil, but he is just a mirror of humans on earth, he is just imperfect, like us. satanists believe this. they also believe that the christian God, who is seen as the god of vengance, sees our impurities and our likeness to satan, and is really pissed off at us.

im not saying that i hate god or anything, i believe in a higher power that is good; im just saying that you cant bash satan, because you, me, and everyone else here IS satan, in a manner of speaking
    LOL PWnT!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    and alot of us dont claim to belong to a religion, im an athiest, i hate religion, i find it to be a bunch of mythical bullshit
    Looks like it's gonna be good for me around here. sf0d learn something of Islam and then you may talk about other religions. Being completely ignorant to the fact that there are other Muslims than the radical ones you here about in the news isn't helping you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ok this is funny THERE IS NO SUCH thing as RADICAL islam its som excuse to blame somthing on som1 dont say islam next to radical Islams definition is PEACE
    so........... radical peace................yea it meane a bunch terrorists with guns......

Thanks
    Good you understand there is no Radical Islam, just Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    See, he gets PWNT and doesn't care to respond.

But why do we argue with an idiot who won't put up a debate, but what can you expect, all he does is go home flip on Fox News, and watch his butt buddy idol Bill O'Reily.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    Good you understand there is no Radical Islam, just Islam.
    hold up ur saying islam is a practice of terrorism now i definitely kno ur the biggest anti-islamic ass ive ever seen well if you guys tht know things you see on tv only look outside ull discover the real world

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    see me as a muslim i dont disrespects others beliefs and go against it look i dont care about ur beliefs nor you should care about my beliefs i only will go against you if u disrespect my belifs see if sfod said Islam was worshiping satan dumbass if it was we wouldnt be a strict religion with strict discipline and certainly we wouldnt believe in god . LOOK ur not muslim dont talk against it u know shit about islam and ur proving shit
    THE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WE Is MUSLIMS DONT GO WORSHIP AN IDOL YoU GUYS DO and we dont believe jesus (p.b.u.h) is gods son we respect as an loyal servant to GOD and our Prophet END OF DISCUSSION

PS: you little kids talking bout islam is like bums talking about chemistry
    learn it then talk about it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast