Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
they wasted ava but massive hacking with teams like youre propusing will bash ava against the wall even more and we will end up brutal murdering it .
My English had a car crash followed by a terrible nuclear explosion.
The game is already dead.. It's kind off like darkorbit (if you know that game, and in a way BigPoint & AeriaGames are quite similar gamehosts), if you don't spend hundreds of euros you go nowere after you are high level..

AG are fucking moneywores that murdered a very good free game.. They won't close it because they'll loose quite much money, but it will slap them hard in the face.
Also we won't do this for very long, just the time to let them know they we are angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
This sounds like fun i'm in but I must warn you, you need to put a lot of time into this and organize everything. Around 70% of the people who said their in dont show up at all.

Yup I know man, but i quite enjoy making things like that

Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
Sounds interesting count me in brah
Yay mate <3

Quote Originally Posted by OldMop View Post
I'll just need a time
It will be organized depending on the timezones of everyone. Teams will start being set after 20 people are in.

Quote Originally Posted by GO3STK1LL3R View Post
I am interested! Count me in!
Yay, one more!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
This post my friend give me a fucking reason to start ava again haha i think about it i'll let u know if i join
Haha, for me to!
No problem!