Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Post Killing Floor 2 has been released, Perk leveling with CE

So the early access is up on steam. Just wanted to let you all know that CE works with it, you can set your exp and level your perks up super fast.

Steps:

1. Get CE
    2. Start the game, link CE to KF
    3. Choose which perk you want to level and load into a single player game (so you can pause it)
    4. As soon as you spawn into the actual game pause it tab out to CE and do a scan with 0 (exact value because you have 0 exp)
    5. Tab back in and unpause, kill anything, pause it again, perform second scan increased value
    6. Repeat step 5 till you have only three addresses left
    7. Drag all addresses down, and change all three values to whatever exp you want (I normally set it to one below levelling up)
    8. Tab back in, kill anything, enjoy your new sexy level

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillbrookGiant For This Useful Post:

axl134 (04-22-2015)

Thanks
    Dont working.!!!

Thanks
    It definitely is mate, just try again.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/kNd9w0i.jpg

Thanks
    i tried doing this myself, didn't work for me, it kept subtracting whatever i add, and puts me back to what i originally had

If it matters at all, i only get two addresses.
    Last edited by coolwtwu; 04-22-2015 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks
    Then I changed my value. I kill something Then back to the same

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can confirm, any value of exp changed instantly reverts back as soon as you gain anymore now.

EDIT: read post farther down, when I first did this it was done incorrectly
    Last edited by wolfzx1; 04-22-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    All you saying it doesn't work... you're all dumb. You gotta search for the value of XP increased if it wasn't zero. So say I have 100 XP in total for the level in my class, only 2 values will be 100 and a third value will be the pure XP gained in total of that class.
    So it goes -
    level 2
    100 XP earned out of 2400 (you will get 2 values that equal 100)
    in total you have earned 3200 XP (so this is the XP you also need to change, and they must match)
    so get into a game, search "unknown initial value" then each time you get a kill, check to see if you earn XP for that kill. If you do, then do "Increase by X" (x being the amount of XP)
    So if I currently have 3200 and I get a kill that increases it by 18, then I will be looking for 3218. After you find the third value, along with your current XP values, you can add a 0 to all three values multiplying them by 10. Or 2 zeros for x100.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So really, your not looking for your current exp, your looking for the total, so you want to start with unknown initial value if you have any exp beyond level one with the perk, and then find the total amount you have by killing a single zed, pausing, going into CE and adding value 8 (8 exp per kill on normal) and do this till you narrow down 3 figures.

One of them will be larger then the others, then just modify that, as modifying the other two is un-needed to level up.

Thanks
    Can someone please turn this into a trainer, or make the process more user friendly?
    Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    i tried it and it definitly works. the problem is, that iam lvl 40 and the normal maximum is lvl 25.

But it seems to be not possible to reset the perk or lower the level? Anyone an idea? I did not get XP for kills now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You won't gain exp from the kills towards a level because your already maxxed out, however i think you still gain towards your total exp.

If you do a "value increased by ()" with ce you should be able to find it, just use the exp per zed kill, and then once you do find it lower it, I think max level of 25 is around 6Mexp, atleast it was for my Medic class.

Thanks
    i tried it with the 8 XP for each standart zed kill. i also found 3 adresses. i killed 4 mobs = 32 xp and i found 2x 32 and 1x 332. i lowered them by -20000 but nothing happend? or is it wrong to write "-" in the value? till now i didnt lowerd any ce value :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I doubt the total exp value you have is only 332 for level 42, when my own for only lvl 25 is 6M+
    your going to have to find the total xp for that class and then modify it.
    Try this,
    1.Launch CE and KF2
    2.Start a solo game, start a scan for an "unknown initial value"
    3.Kill a single zed and wait for the exp to change over.
    4.Go back into CE and use the "increase value by ..." scan type. Scan for the amount of exp you just gained
    5.Repeat steps 3 and 4 untill you find 3 addresses, not sure if it's going to less with the whole overleveled thing.

The biggest value address is what you should change and only that, the other two are unimportant for this, you'll probably be in the 25M+ range but thats only a guess, once you do find it though, edit it to 6 million, and then kill a zed and see how low that brings you.

Also, on a side note, negative numbers wont effect anything level wise as level 0 is just 0 and not a negative.

Thanks
    SOLUTION TO GET LVL 0 AGAIN:

Open the game with Sam (Steam Achievment Manager) and reset all Stats and Achievments. -> Completly lvl 0

thanks for the helf wolfzx1 but it didnt work on that way. I tried everything...i guess thats only possible if you know the exact value and with the "increase value by..." it wont work.

Thanks
    I can confirm it works. I started at 0 xp and after about 3 searches got three results and put 6 million in. ended up at level 23 7/8.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast