Conversation Between Royce and Danny

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey dad, going to join you in general until this site disappears
  2. rip my son . Enjoy life.
  3. I give up, pretty sure you know how these vouch copies have always been done and I followed the same protocol as ever. I'll add a picture of the duped items although realistically speaking it doesn't hold any value.
  4. Joe you're literally a dumb fuck why do I bother. I said your word doesn't mean law aka why I need ACTUAL proof of it or the thread would be deleted in 24 hours. YOUR WORD doesn't mean shit over ACTUAL PROOF. simple as that stop being a fucking dumb cunt all your life Jesus Christ. your point isn't fucking valid just accept it.
  5. So if my word isn't enough then why is the thread still there? Surely if you worked that way then I would be required to upload a 20 minute video from start to end. Vouch copies have always worked like this on mpgh.

Me posting a VM stating the service is legit is the same as me posting on the thread in terms of legitimacy which was my point lol
  6. you really think your word means law?? You do realize how many MM's scammed before because people thought their word mean law. Especially for ROTMG. So stop while you think you're ahead and just post the proof next time. Yes I fucked up on the mention but you trying to call me out like your word meant something without the actual proof.
  7. Literally no difference between me telling you and me posting on there for the sake of legitimacy. lol Joyce being Joyce
  8. No I'll just delete it for lack of proof? lol Joe being Joe.
  9. Bit of a meme considering I already told you it was a legitimate service. What would you have done after 24 hrs, ban me? DDDDDDDDDDD
  10. accidentally adding a . whew. you'll be fine you knew it was coming so stay ready ya hoe
  11. A 24 hr timer really? And whilst not even mentioning me
  12. Realm Services provided a vouch copy to me for his duping service, when approving please tag me and I'll post regarding it
  13. Pandion provided a vouch copy to me for his duping service, when approving please tag me and I'll post regarding it
  14. I VM'ed you at the time I posted...
  15. I guess bro. You slept on that and had to bring it up.
  16. You just proved my point again lol... https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14167952
  17. ??? ?
  18. Read stuff before you let your mind speak
  19. Damn it feels good, 2k is in range now
  20. welcome to 1.9k
  21. thank you x, still awaiting you to be GM
  22. congrats nerd.
  23. deadddddddddd
  24. deadddddddddd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 38
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast