Conversation Between Color and Time

61 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. mfw paint user gets gfx team
  2. Alright I'll start looking for baby avatars.
  3. no color i dont want a baby color !!!
  4. Boi you want a baby are your avatar or some shit?
  5. death stranding, u living in a cave. Lovecraftian vibe, mystery/horror/sci-fi
  6. A what type of vibe?
  7. idk i usually just use clocks lmao, anything abstract/cyberpunk-ish that has that death stranding vibe.
  8. Hell nah, that shit exclusive to me and only me. What do you need specifically?
  9. i need access to ur avy dump
  10. u gay .
  11. Thanks fam
  12. very nice tumblr
  13. Nah man no classes, everything's self study!
  14. Online classes?
  15. Ah I see, good you're focused at least.I'm preparing for some exams and its so difficult to get into studying when you don't have any classes or a group to study with.
  16. Pretty busy with college. Even now I'm up at 4:30 AM finishing up some work and about to go to bed. Other than that though I've been okay, could be worse so I can't complain too much.
  17. I'm doing good Color, Ah yeah I can relate with that. It's good to see you online! I've only increased activity after I got MM. Hows everything been on your end?
  18. I legitimately haven't sat down and watched anime since like October lmao. How have you been Time?
  19. hi weeeeeeeeeeeeb
  20. I get plenty exposure at college though
  21. hiiiii, you must be depressed since hentai Haven went down, it's a good time to inspect the 3d world my friend
  22. Paging Mr Weeb where art thou?
  23. resident weeb last seen 1 week ago mmz
  24. oh fuk boiii
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 61
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast