Conversation Between Logic and Blake

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. haha, ahh i got you my dude.

yeah general is a shit fest, it's awful.
  2. I always go to MPGH.NET then quickly exit out or look at general but i hardly ever post anymore.
  3. Damn, i haven't seen you in ages!
  4. no clue .
  5. question: do you know what this font is?

https://prntscr.com/7gp3xc

i made this a while back and i forgot the font. -.-
  6. yay, I'm glad you understand.
  7. yes it was my mistake, i admit that. i got mad over a simple thing you could've done but choose not too. i respect that.
  8. Yea it's not hard to make at all. It didn't take me long to make it the first time, but time wasn't the issue. It was your mistake and how you got all mad because I wouldn't fix it, when I don't have to.

I accept your apology and yea I am pretty active.
  9. i actually made it myself, Snake's thread is dead. he doesn't do them anymore i suppose.

i made the image title myself, took 5 minutes. the reason i was wanting you to do it, was because i didn't have Photoshop, and i figured it would take a life time for me to make change from one image to the next. #PhotoshopCCisBomb

if i have any future request, i will be more than happy to come to you. you're actually active unlike some people. I will be an adult and apologize for my behavior take it or leave i don't care. right thing to do imo.
  10. Had nothing to do with you rushing me. Maybe if you took the time to make it instead of being impatient, it would of been right to begin with.
    I didn't ignore your request, I made it exactly how you asked for it. You wanted me to change your small mistake and I chose not to. I don't have to do it for you and you can't get mad at that. You're not my customer , you're not paying me. I'm not obligated to do it. If I was lazy I never would of done it in the first place and just ignored you.

Glad to see you finally got what you wanted. I see in your request on his thread you actually got it right, and you got what you wanted.

If you ever have another request just make sure you state exactly what you want and I'll try my best to get it done : )
  11. wow just because i rushed you, you choose not to do mine? wtf.

i wasn't rushing you, i said in the PM. i wanted to make sure you saw it.

i misinterpreted that request. i mean't black. i said white due the text being white and you couldn't see it when you open the link up. i was warning you.

kinda common sense imo. stupid to have white on a transparent bg. i wanted black text
  12. I didn't single you out. I did everyone's request on my thread. The only difference is no one else was in rush to make the post, didn't pm me about it because they were impatient. Maybe if you weren't in such a rush ,you could have thought about your request. White on a transparent background lmao!!!

I can edit the gif but I choose not to.
  13. you choose to do everyone else's but mine because of a small mistake, where i still don't see where i went wrong?

a simple change in the text color you can't even do. lazy.
  14. Me being lazy or immature is not a fact. It's an opinion, which you are entitled to...

I made the thread to help people with sigs and image titles. I do not have to edit your request because of a mistake you made. You are not a customer of mine because you're not paying me. I am not getting paid for this. I'm simply doing favors for people because I want to , not because I have to. So I do not have to edit your request. If that's your definition of lazy and immature, then so be it. You should also look up the definition for customer.
  15. i don't choose to call you lazy and immature just to make myself feel better. i say those things toward to you because they are true.

you're lazy because you can't change 2 simple text's to black just to please a customer. if you can't please a customer, and i asked nicely... why even have a thread open to making signatures and image titles is you can't do one simple thing to please me, and make me shut the fuck up?

you're immature for acting like a 6 year old btw.
  16. It's not a big deal. It's easy as fuck to do but I think you're missing the point... So continue to call me lazy and immature. Do/say whatever you have to in order to make yourself feel better.
  17. i still don't understand what's the big deal of change the text color.

real mature btw.
  18. I have to make it a big deal in order for you to understand...

whn u requst somefing n iit wrong den u shuld edit ya pst . u pm me like i not see ur post n rush me cuz u impatient but i see ur post and i see mistake so eyes give u want u what. chnge color of txt not herd do et yaself m890
  19. you're making a big fucking deal out of one small change lmao.

all i want done is the text black. not the whole fucking thing.

just the text.
  20. Background color: Transparent on most besides "Night Owl"
    "(it's white and transparent, take out the "apparel" text"
    "(Obey, make transparent"

I read my thread and if you noticed, I skipped over your request and did someone else's.

I gave you exactly what you asked for. While I was making it , I said to myself that I'm not going to edit anything afterwards because you're fucking stupid. Had nothing to do with me being lazy. I know how to do it, if I didn't I wouldn't of made the thread.

You can't get mad at me for your own mistake lol. It's like ordering a double cheese burger from mc donalds without pickles but you don't say that with the order and call them lazy(poor analogy but w/e. They gave you exactly what you asked for. Except you're not paying me for this and I don't have to edit your failed request.
  21. thought you was smart enough to change it to black text. i offered you more pictures if you would actually read your thread.

just a lazy fuck. i can easily tell you how to do it.
  22. Not wasting my time anymore to be honest with you. White text on a transparent background didn't make you think just a little bit? "hmm how would that look". Just a waste of time.

You are white but im not your slave. ******
  23. are you going to finish my image title bruh?

sorry for making it difficult n shit.
  24. i feel like that dude, admin abuse guy, are like brothers or something.

he gave me his speech.
  25. lmfao

You gotta get it together. That's 3 posts in a row? You kind of remind of the guy that made the admin abuse thread. lol

jk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast