Conversation Between Eccentric and Ravallo

21 Visitor Messages

1. I don't think he's online.
  2. Had some internet issues last night.
    We could do it in a moment, about to go downstairs
  3. Well, just wondering when we can do the trade. Last night me and him went tot bed. -.-
  4. I am, why?
  5. Hey, yo back? hahaha
  6. Added you on msn
  7. I'm selling this dude my account. We need you to MM. Add me on MSN? NexusLite@live.com
  8. What is it you needed help with?
  9. Hey, I need help PM or VM me please.
  10. These are the basic requirements to become a middleman: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...-required.html
  11. Goodnight, I decided to file a dispute in Paypal. We'll see how it works...
  12. If you can prove me the information he provided was insufficient (by making screenshots of the information he provided, and recording the recovery by entering this information) and PM me that, he can either refund or risk a ban.

/Off to bed, 3:03 AM
  13. Tried 3 recoveries. He gave me NO correct info...
  14. A locked account is the result of Jagex' actions as far as I know, they lock accounts until they are 'sure' the original owner is in possesion of the account again. Please attempt to recover the account first.
  15. The thing I have a problem with, Is that he changed the password after I paid him for the account. So he legitimately stole/hacked the account from me. Like the kid is just going to give me my $18 back?
  16. Jagex 'locks' accounts when they think they have been stolen or sold, to safeguard the original owner. This doesn't necessarily have to do anything with -targ-, and your best bet would be entering all the information you were provided with.
    However, if the information you were provided with is incorrect, you should claim a refund.
  17. Ravallo man, You're doing a great job as a minion, But I think it's pretty obvious that he scammed me? The account password has changed, After the account became "Locked" While I was playing? Pretty fucked up dude.
  18. No lol, if you go to the very bottom of this page you can set a custom font
  19. Do you C+P every time you post, Just to change the font? Haha.
  20. Thank you I guess
  21. You're a pretty awesome minion. Jus'sayin.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 21 of 21