Thanks

About the new dead frontier HTML5 update

Hey
    i am asking if it's still possible doing some cods in the new HTML5 version ?
    or is it gonna be hard or something ?
    because the game start to be boring and cods is only thing that make me satisfy the game, soo what's up coming ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Nope Everything Will be Same

Quote Originally Posted by Khaloudy View Post
    Hey
    i am asking if it's still possible doing some cods in the new HTML5 version ?
    or is it gonna be hard or something ?
    because the game start to be boring and cods is only thing that make me satisfy the game, soo what's up coming ?
    they are changing the Site from FP to HTML5 base game tho is still coded in unity and unity uses C# so all the codes will be the same and finding them will be the same changing them etc because they cant code game in html5 there is no engine that supports it i think but the point is everything should be same with minor differences but main game code will stay the same

Thanks

But is it still the same ?

Quote Originally Posted by giorga911 View Post
    they are changing the Site from FP to HTML5 base game tho is still coded in unity and unity uses C# so all the codes will be the same and finding them will be the same changing them etc because they cant code game in html5 there is no engine that supports it i think but the point is everything should be same with minor differences but main game code will stay the same
    but will by what you said is it the same cods we can use or they gonna make a little different and we need almost new cods ? and is it still people here can create new one later ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaloudy View Post
    but will by what you said is it the same cods we can use or they gonna make a little different and we need almost new cods ? and is it still people here can create new one later ?
    they just patched the og codes in octobers update but they will as time goes by they will patch more and more its just updating the codes but there are some people that still try to find out new AoB values or update the old ones but its a small game and there arent alot of people that can deobfuscate and understand C# personally i am trying constantly to update some cheats but i am kinda stuck some people know so have your hopes up