Thanks

Just a bit of question

Had bypass a GG, but when using UCE to find the process of the game, couldnt find it.

Before i hit 'start game' , the process was still there at UCE process list.

After i hit start game it isnt there anymore. I would like to ask is there anyway to find it? Greatly appreciate it if anyone could teach or guide me.

Thanks once again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't know much about GG, but the process might be masked or started under another name. Try looking for a process lister that can find processes that are hidden, and it may give you more info about the particular process and how to circumvent the hiding of process.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    hi there, thanks for the great reply, i downloaded a program which can see hidden processes and indeed, its hidden.

Now the problem, im using Moonlight engine for the game and Moonlight engine doesnt show the process, so im wondering how am i suppose to attach to the process.

thanks again for any replies =)

Thanks
    hi there, thanks for the great reply, i downloaded a program which can see hidden processes and indeed, its hidden.

Now the problem, im using Moonlight engine for the game and Moonlight engine doesnt show the process, so im wondering how am i suppose to attach to the process.

thanks again for any replies =)

reply to this plis,i need too :9