Thanks

Question Valor realm loading...

so, I'm using valor source I've set it up multiple times before in the past right now everything is working fine, I think the problem is I can't add valor.swf to trusted location in flash anymore it just opens a site and I'm using a new computer is there any way around this it's really frustrating.

Thanks
    rereading this and I feel like it's not making sense what I mean is I'm stuck on the loading... and usually the way to fix it is you right click go to global settings and add your client to trusted in flash but the problem is sense adobe dropped flash player it doesn't allow you to open up global settings anymore I feel like there has to be a way around it I've been stuck on this for hours looking up and trying whatever I can find but there doesn't seem to be a solution anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gmtor123 View Post
    rereading this and I feel like it's not making sense what I mean is I'm stuck on the loading... and usually the way to fix it is you right click go to global settings and add your client to trusted in flash but the problem is sense adobe dropped flash player it doesn't allow you to open up global settings anymore I feel like there has to be a way around it I've been stuck on this for hours looking up and trying whatever I can find but there doesn't seem to be a solution anywhere.
    Never mind got it working I legit did nothing different my anti-virus was blocking it and on the 1000 time opening flash i finally got a message from my firewall lmao. //solved