Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Eco Cash|Make money from your home completely autopilot|Your search ends here

Hello guys! Welcome Eco Cash!

This method is a brand new, never before seen method!
    If you want to buy, know that this method, like most methods out there to make ACTUAL MONEY, involves investment.
    This investment, however, can be earned back QUICKLY
    This method is not illegal at all either.

Prices:
    • $3 No Updates No Support
    • $5 Updates or Support (you pick)
    • $7 Updates and Support

This method is still in V1 Right now! Giving one vouch copy to staff member or user who is eligible
    Check out this awesome method on making $100 a week(not mine) https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=976107

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Still need a vouch review?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Still need a vouch review?
    Yes. Add me on skype
    Check out this awesome method on making $100 a week(not mine) https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=976107

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Daily bump still selling. Vouch given to @Blue Jay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This vouch review is [Read Only]

• Since the eBook wasn't long enough for me to be able to write a full, outlined review I'm just going to be jumbling everything up into one, neat paragraph and then giving my rating.

My initial thought upon opening this eBook up, was I'm going to assume this is the Author's first eBook. The formatting looked like it attempted to be good, but it just gave up. Words and pictures were everywhere, and there were no detailed instructions on how to even attempt to start this method.

Yes, visually, this eBook is a mess. The method on the other hand, is pretty well done. It's known by many people, but It's still a pretty decent, not overly saturated way to make a small amount of cash. There were some details that the Author forgot to add in.

1. There is an approval process that is set in place before you can even try to make money. This could potentially take a few days.
    2. Yes, this eBook is Automated, but not 100% automated. You getting money is automated, but you must "check" on the method quite often, but not often enough that it'll become 2nd nature.

To the Author, I highly recommend that you stick to a single price point with the eBook. Offer the eBook for $4, but with no updates, but support. Having 3 Prices for this eBook could potentially lose you a lot of sales.

Overall, I'm going to give this eBook a 6/10. I don't like giving these low of scores, but unlike most reviewers, I don't sugar coat all of my reviews. I don't give the eBook a 10/10 simply because I can. I want to help the Seller get more sales, by giving him pointers on what to improve on, and what to do, and not to do.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

generator (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    This vouch review is [Read Only]

• Since the eBook wasn't long enough for me to be able to write a full, outlined review I'm just going to be jumbling everything up into one, neat paragraph and then giving my rating.

My initial thought upon opening this eBook up, was I'm going to assume this is the Author's first eBook. The formatting looked like it attempted to be good, but it just gave up. Words and pictures were everywhere, and there were no detailed instructions on how to even attempt to start this method.

Yes, visually, this eBook is a mess. The method on the other hand, is pretty well done. It's known by many people, but It's still a pretty decent, not overly saturated way to make a small amount of cash. There were some details that the Author forgot to add in.

1. There is an approval process that is set in place before you can even try to make money. This could potentially take a few days.
    2. Yes, this eBook is Automated, but not 100% automated. You getting money is automated, but you must "check" on the method quite often, but not often enough that it'll become 2nd nature.

To the Author, I highly recommend that you stick to a single price point with the eBook. Offer the eBook for $4, but with no updates, but support. Having 3 Prices for this eBook could potentially lose you a lot of sales.

Overall, I'm going to give this eBook a 6/10. I don't like giving these low of scores, but unlike most reviewers, I don't sugar coat all of my reviews. I don't give the eBook a 10/10 simply because I can. I want to help the Seller get more sales, by giving him pointers on what to improve on, and what to do, and not to do.
    Thanks for the review. Will lower price to $4 and will fix mistakes in the ebook.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bumping and updating! V2 is out only $.50 The price for the entire ebook with support is now only $4

Info on V2:
    It gets you instant money (no waiting period)
    Fast easy and simple

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by greenecojr View Post
    Bumping and updating! V2 is out only $.50 The price for the entire ebook with support is now only $4

Info on V2:
    It gets you instant money (no waiting period)
    Fast easy and simple
    messaged you on skype