Thanks

Need help understanding some code

I could use some help understanding some code, it will benefit both you and I tremendously if you can help me build something around it, I will not disclose the code or any information about it on the website, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

I promise it is worth your time, the language is C#
    Since nobody is attracted to this post, I am trying to figure out a dupe glitch.
    Last edited by IPlayUnturned; 05-07-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    This code is part of a working dupe glitch that I have obtained, for obvious reasons I will not be leaking it on the forum. But if you would like to help me turn the code into a working dupe you can PM me. I have about 80% of the code already completed and need help for the last bit, yes it does work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    PMs dont work until you have 15 posts. If you have another way of doing this like making a ******* account, feel free to give info on that.

I could take a look and try to help. Sounds interesting, and wouldn't be all that surprising that tarkov has yet ANOTHER dupe.

- - - Updated - - -

PMs dont work until you have 15 posts. If you have another way of doing this like making a ******* account, feel free to give info on that.

I could take a look and try to help. Sounds interesting, and wouldn't be all that surprising that tarkov has yet ANOTHER dupe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Griffith View Post

Ah, I was not aware of that, but if you would like to get in touch with me you can add my disc AHappyPlushToy#4758